17.

Jakirah Jones|Kirah. (Ker•ruh it's not pronounced kyra)

two and a half months later..

"Damn Mook." I said looking at her.

It's been a whole two months since this shit happened and things were not going good.

"I gotta catch you up like I do every week. I don't know if you hear me or not but I hope you can Mook." I said sighing. "Anyways the group falling out Mook, this shit really affecting us badly. We need you. We can't even sit in the same room without arguing Mook this shit really is crazy. The twins miss you, I'm with my god babies every day and they so damn smart. I just wish you were woke to see it bro."

"Their first birthday coming up and you been talking about this since you planned it out in your head. So I need you to stop playing and wake up best."

This was the longest me and Mook went without talking and I wasn't used to it. I was with this girl everyday of my life and now she sitting up here in the hospital cause she got shot.

"I love you." I said rubbing my thumb over her hand. "I'll be back to see you later on in the week."

*

"Still no progress?" Von said as I walked in and I shook my head no.

"Damn."

"Journee girl you walking? Whattt let me find out." I said looking at her little body wobble towards me. "My girl said she starting before she turn one."

Jaylee' on the other hand her ass was lazy.

"My mama said this shit normal cause I thought it was too early for her to be walking." He said picking Jaylee' up. "But I guess it depend on the timing and all that helping em stand and shit."

"Boy you sound smart as hell." I said. "Being a dad done turned you into a philosopher."

"You and Mook kill me with that shit." He said laughing. "I ain't never been a dumb nigga. I just chose a different route from other mfs."

Different route my ass, fucking criminal.

"You and Twin still aint made up?" I asked and he made a face.

How stubborn can these niggas be?

"Man fuck that nigga g." Von spat. "Nigga tried to make it seem like I ain't slide for Mook or something when his ass ain't do shit at all, fuck outta here."

"Y'all know Mook would not want y'all fighting at all." I said while keeping an eye on Journee while she was playing. "This shit is dumb and you know it. It's just affecting us all because we didn't expect it to be Mook out of all people, he just acting out of anger and y'all brothers at the end of the day."

"Well he can come to me and apologize g." He said and I smacked my lips. "What? I'm not in the wrong."

"Okay Von."

"Wassup bitch!" Booka said walking in with Jada and Reese following.

"I need to start locking the door" Von said dapping them up.

"Hi my babies." I said walking up to Jada and rubbing her now noticeable belly.

"I can't believe y'all wished a boy on me." She whined.

This girl was so mad at the gender reveal she cried because it wasn't a girl but she eventually stopped being dramatic and now her ass can't wait for him to get here.

"You come up with a name yet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I wanna wait til Mook wake up." She said. "Since she the God mama I wanted her to help me pick the name."