12.

"If I tell you I love you I mean it."

-King Von x Demon.
__________

Dayvon Bennett|King Von.

"NOT GUILTY."

"My niggas free yessirrrrrr." I heard Booka shout out and the judge just shook her cause she been telling his ass to shut up the whole trial.

Me and Durk planned to surprise everybody on they lil trip. The judge granted us a early trial cause of lack of evidence so we out this bitch and I'm gettin' my girl back.

"Mr. Bennett I don't wanna see you back here young man." The judge spoke and I tried to hold my laugh in because Booka was yelling the whole time.

"COME ON DAMN." Booka yelled out again. "I got places to be bitches to see."

"Bro come on for this nigga get locked up g." Durk said.

"Nigga I ain't walkin out in no damn suit." I said. "I look like a square ass nigga."

"Aye Mook getting suspicious so please come on. I told her ass I was flyin' back tonight." Booka said making me look at him.

"You the dumbest friend I got, on Sheroid you is."

...

After court we had to rush to get us some quick lil shit to pack then we headed to the airport.

Booka ass talked the whole flight annoying the fuck out of everybody and now we on the way to surprise everybody.

"Booka bro what exactly did you tell them you was leaving for g?" Durk spoke up from the backseat as we were driving to the house. "I just know it was something dumb."

His silence told me everything I needed to know. Booka ass cannot hold water for shit.

"Don't even tell us what you said long as they don't know we out."

"Are we here yet? Damn I can't wait to see my kids g." I said.

"Arrived." The driver said pulling up to the house and held his hand out which I just looked at.

"I just got outta jail I ain't tipping ya not a damn thang."

"Kirah whatever you do make sure Mook don't open her eyes." Booka said into the phone. "Bit- honey stop questioning me."

"You a damn joke g." Durk said.

"I'm trying to be gentleman." Booka said trying to sound proper and I shook my head.