19.

these niggas want me then come get me. i ain't hiding bitch im in the city.

—dex osama x death on me

*

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

"Von I think the twins should go with your mama to Atlanta." I said speaking up. "With everything's that's going on I'm not putting my babies in danger."

"Being away from my kids g?" He said scrunching his face up. "You sound dumb as hell."

"No you sound dumb as hell. You not the one with a bullet wound cause somebody wanna kill you over some shit I don't even care about." I said.

"My kids going with her period. My mama and stepdad will even go down there, I'm not putting my kids in danger because of the life YALL chose to live. I refuse and you know I don't play when it come to my babies so try me if you want to Dayvon."

"Man alright bro damn." He said. "You always know how to make a nigga feel bad."

Stressed wasn't the word. I was ready for all this shit to be over and done with for once and for all.

"You look like something bothering you what's wrong g?" Von asked me.

"For the past few nights I had been having these dreams of me dying. At first I shrugged it off up until last night I woke up and I felt like it was something choking me, then the shit that tripped me out the most is that I could've swore I seen a black cloud just hovering over me." I said and he instantly came over to me.

"Remind me to start taking you with me for late night studio sessions." He said. "You seeing ghosts and shit g, I think you going crazy."

"Stop playing Von." I said. "I remember when I was little my grandma used to always tell us that when this happened to a person, that was the death angel giving them a sign."

"Mook you just tripping yourself out." He said pulling me into his lap. "You gone be straight boo. Your grandma the same person who get high as hell for a living I wouldn't believe nothing she say."

This nigga don't never take shit serious.

"Dayvon I'm being serious for once. You know I'm not even a superstitious person." I said looking up at him. "I think I got death on me."

Although I wasn't as superstitious as most. I believe that anything that happens out of the ordinary is a sign and if God wasn't doing shit else he was definitely giving my ass a warning.

*

"FaceTime me soon as y'all get down there okay?" I said to my mama as I got the twins situated in the back seat.

"Bye my babies." I said kissing them both on the forehead.

As I said they were all going to Atlanta to meet Von's mama down there, atleast until shit died down.

"I'm about to cry." I said looking at them. "I can't take being away from y'all I hate this shit."

"They know you mean well baby." My mama said giving me a hug. "I love you Briann. Be safe."

"You too, Dayvon."

"I got you ma." He said giving her a hug and then going to kiss the twins.

"I love you, babygirl." My stepdad said coming over to hug me.

"I love you more pops." I said hugging him back.

"Take care of my babygirl man." He said looking at Dayvon with the straightest face.