10.

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook

two weeks later

"HOW the fuck y'all get locked up Dayvon." I snapped in the phone finally asking him. "Fucking stupid. I do not hold niggas down in jail do I look like a prison guard to you and why am I just now getting to talk to you today."

"Mook stop playing bro." He snapped through the phone. "Is you riding for a nigga?"

I made a face.

"Ummm." I said trying not to laugh. "This is Asian time to shine, she wanna be your bitch so bad. She got it."

"Mookkkkk." Jada dragged out laughing. "You play too much."

boop boop boop.

"Now he calling me." Kayla said laughing and I shrugged.

"He move fast." Kirah said.

"How you cheat on me and want me to quote unquote ride for you?" I scoffed. "Go to hell with gasoline draws on, forreal."

"Dayvon she was just playing." Kayla said into the phone at the same time I said "No I wasn't."

"Unt." I said making a face as Journee passed gas on me. "Nasty."

"I love you my little tax bundle." I said rubbing my nose against hers making her smile.

"The wrong bitch got kids." Our friend Asia said. "Stop calling her that."

I waved Asia off putting Journee next to Jaylee' in her swing.

I finally decided to stop playing because Kayla said he was about to hang up. "Tell him I said his girls and I love his dumb ass."

My phone was buzzing and it was pictures from the twins photoshoot they had did.

"Yallllll." I cooed looking at the pictures. "I really had some pretty ass babies."

"Let me see." Kayla said coming over and looking at my phone. "Besides Von nose they're all you Mook. You spit them out."

liked by big600booka, and 30,400 others

@mookpretttttty: my lil tax bundles of joy 💓.
view all 4,528 comments.

@kirahdag: 😭😭 stop calling them that

@otf_twin: 💙