04.

Briann Patterson|Mook

2 Months Later.

"Durk and India been sneaking around a lot on this damn tour I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant again." I said smiling at India.

"Mook want somebody to be pregnant so bad." Kayla said.

"And do."

"Bitch how about you get pregnant then." Jada said and I shrugged. "Stop wishing that negativity on my friends."

I made a face. "I hope you get pregnant first."

"I will kill it." Jada said. "God know my heart doe."

"I-" Kirah said. "You bitches is going to hell bro."

"Right not me though, yall be smoove." Kayla said waving us off.

"Y'all where the boys at?" I asked.

"Girl the mall doing who knows what." Kirah answered. "I'm gone kick Booka ass."

"Y'all might as well get married all y'all do is argue like a married couple." Jada said.

It was a chill day from the tour since it would soon be coming to an end and the girls decided to have a small girls day and the niggas was doing whatever niggas do.

"Mook you haven't been on social media have you?" Jakirah said popping up, scaring me, I shook my head no.

"No why?" I asked and she passed me her phone.

It was a picture of Von and a newborn baby that looked no older than 3 months.

"Kirah you messy as hell." Jada said. "No wonder you and Booka perfect"

Kayla cleared her throat and I looked at her.

"You knew?"

"Yeah but Mook it wasn't really my place to tell you I already said I don't get in Dayvon's business." Kayla said which I respected but this a whole baby.

"Aw Mook you look like you finna cry." Jada said poking her bottom lip out and I waved her off.

"I'm straight." I said giving them a small smile. "I can't really feel a type of way because it was before me but just why keep something like that a secret? like is he still fucking the baby's mama?"

"Bestfriend fuck these niggas." Jakirah said which India agreed.

"You got every right to feel how you wanna feel because that's a whole other human being and you his bitch. How he gone hide it from you?"

"Right." Kayla said making me laugh obnoxiously. "That's my brother but I told him he was wrong for hiding it regardless."

I heard a lot of voices and I looked up seeing the niggas was in and I laughed to myself because I really wanted to fight.

"Why it feel like y'all just found out somebody died?" Booka said handing Jakirah some food.

"Shut up Booka." Kayla said.