001- Only The Family.

see i was done with this book but then ideas got to flowing in my head so welcome to part 2 lmaooooo. it's just all gone be one book cause creating a whole other one don't make no sense.

-b

Briann Banks-Bennett.|Mook.

"Wow I really can't believe I'm married." I said to myself looking down at my ring.

"Me either." Von said kissing me on my forehead.

It's been 3 months since the wedding and I couldn't be happier. For once it my life it wasn't any drama, just peace.

"Mommy!" Journee ran in my room yelling and snapping me out my thoughts while Mir was right next to her cheesing. "Get your son he keep taking my candy"

"Again Mir?" I asked my son and he nodded.

"Yup." He said stuffing the candy in his mouth making me laugh.

"A damn shame g." Von said shaking his head.

"See mommy I don't like him." She said huffing.

"Love you." He said hitting her and then running away.

"Amir Giovanni- just go get some more candy out the drawer Journ."

"Can Jaylee' get some too?" She asked and I nodded my head yea.

"Bestfriend!" Jakirah said scaring the shit outta me.

"Oh hell no get out" Von said soon as he seen Kirah and she instantly stuck up the middle finger. "You not gone disturb me today."

"Girl where the hell you come from and who let you in." I said holding my chest. "You just scared the hell outta me."

"Briann I got a whole key." She said making a face before her face lit up. "You pregnant ain't you? That's the only time you be acting slow and forgetful."

"Who pregnant?" Von said making me roll my eyes cause his ass kept tuning in at the wrong parts of the conversation.

"I knew it was gone happen on that honeymoon."

"Girl I am not not fucking pregnant." I said scrunching my face up. "I had one of them edibles Von made."

"Edibles?" She said. "Don't mind if I do."

"Let's go out here with these kids no telling what somebody gone get into." I said getting up and making my way out my room.

*

"I'm pregnant." India said out of nowhere making conversations stop.

"Yall is some fertile ass bitches g damn." Booka said. "Give them coochies a break."

"Booka.." I said shaking my head.

"Sometimes you just gotta shhhhh."

"You pregnant forreal bro?" Durk said.

"Why would she lie doofus." Jada said.

"Cause bitches be liars duh." Booka said making everybody look at him.

"Yes I'm pregnant forreal nigga don't play with me." India snapped at Durk making him hold his hands up.

"See all that being funny shit get y'all in trouble." Von said. "That's why I just shut up."

"As you should." I said nodding.

"You sad g." Twin said. "You pussy whipped."

"Pussy whipped." Amir said walking by repeating and i damn near had a heart attack.