007.

READ!!!!!! ; be prepared for time jumps all in this chapter cause after this it's gone be about the twins. well the first pair.

Briann Patterson-Banks.|Mook

It's been 6 months since I had the twins and postpartum was trying to kick my ass once again. It seems like with every pregnancy with me it just had gotten worse.

"Mommy you okay?" Jaylee' asked me coming to where I was.

"Yeah I'm okay bug." I said slightly smiling at her. "Journ and Amir downstairs with your daddy?"

"Yup." She said. "They about to come up here"

"Briani stop kicking me little girl."

The twins just loved having another set of twins around and I think Mir was just about fed up being in a house full of girls.

"You good g?" Von said walking in with Amir and Journ following snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yes." But I said but I shook my head No.

"Call my mama Briann." Von said coming next to me grabbing Briani and then Brooklyn to put them in their bassinets. "You know she said she know how it is, she'll give you a break if you need one."

"I don't wanna burden her Dayvon." I said shaking my head. "I got it."

"Man." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. "You lucky my kids right here."

"We'll talk in a minute."

"Daddy Jaylee' kissed a boy at school." Amir said making Von eyes go wide as hell.

"Snitch." Journee said speaking up for her twin.

"No I didn't daddy." Jaylee' said burying herself into my side. "He kissed me!"

"Aw hell naw." Von said shaking his head. "I think I just felt my heart break."

"Jaylee' you know better."

Next thing you know Jaylee' was crying. You could say she was my more sensitive twin and an ultimate daddy's girl, she don't even like when Von breathe wrong around her.

"Daddy you made my sister cry." Journee said coming to hug Jaylee'. "It's okay sister."

"Crybaby." Amir said and I shook my head cause I don't know where his little mean self came from.

"See." I said shaking my head. "You know she don't like you even being the slightest bit upset with her."

"Man." He signed opening his arms so she could come to him. "I'm sorry."

"Making my baby cry and shit I should kick you." I said mugging him.

*

"I'm getting my tubes tied and burned the fuck off." A freshly married Jada said.

Her and Reese had just gotten back from her honeymoon and she made it very clear she don't wanna get pregnant again.

"That pussy is tired." Booka said. "You already had the triplets you need a break, get them tied immediately sis."

"All these multiple ass kids I'm so glad me and Kirah ain't like y'all g."

"Boy fuck you it ain't my fault Von keep giving me twins" I said. "I'm done after this, we five in."

"You damn near up there with me sis." Durk said smirking. "Fertile ass."

"Please don't remind me." I said rolling my eyes.

Currently everybody was just chilling. Our kids were occupied and we were just talking, We did this every weekend after Dthang passed. We called it our "Mental health thing."