003

Briann Patterson-Banks|Mook.

"Let me see my God babies bitch." I said to Jada soon as our FaceTime call connected.

She had went into labor early with the triplets which was expected.

"No hey how you doing? Just let me see the babies huh?" She said flipping the camera. "Kiss my ass Briann."

"That's how y'all was with me and the twins so." I said. "Omg bae look."

I had fell inlove with the triplets at first sight just like with all the kids in my life.

"Don't start crying Mook please." Von said.

"Too late." I said wiping my eyes. "Hi my God babies, what y'all name them Jada?"

"Emotional ass girl. Reese look yo fav crying as usual." She said flipping the camera and showing him.

"But okay so imma go in order I showed them to you." She spoke again. "Rilei, then it's Tavares which is Reese's Jr and the baby out the bunch Raine."

"Damn bro you got all them girls now you see how I be feeling g." Von said making me look at him. "What? Y'all run me and Mir wild, keep them eyes to yo self."

"Hey T Jada" Journee said scaring the fuck outta me cause I didn't see her nor Jaylee' walk in.

"Hey T Jay" Jaylee' said climbing on the bed along with Journee.

"Look y'all she had the babies." I said holding the phone up so they could see.

"Look Jaylee' we got some new Barbie dolls." Journee said cheesing. "And a Ken"

"Did she just call my son a Ken g?" Reese said in the background. "Journee stop playing on my son top"

"T Jay we gone dress them up and play with them all day." Jaylee' said.

"I knew they was gone say that." Jada said. "Brielle was already plotting on them when we told her she was gone be a big sister."

"No the hell y'all ain't!" I heard Reese yell in the background.

"Uncle Reese I don't like you no more." Journee said.

Little girl..

"Journee Bennett." I said looking at her and she already knew what was what cause I don't play that.

"Sorry uncle." She said folding her arms.

"And?"

"I won't say it again." She mumbled.

"Apology accepted lil girl." Reese said.

"She so damn mean." Jada said. "That's Von child forsure."

"Ain't my fault my baby like to keep it real." Von said tickling her. "We some real niggas ain't that right."

"Yup." She said laughing.

"Me too daddy!" Jaylee' said climbing on his back.

"Yup you too." He said making me shake my head, now my babies think they some real niggas.

I looked behind me and seen Amir with the meanest mug on his face meaning we must've woke him up, that little boy did not play about his sleep.

"Jada look at your God son bro." I said flipping the camera. "Mir what's wrong baby."

"Too loud." He said mugging all of us.

"Gotta get beauty sleep mommy."

"Boy what the hell you know bout beauty sleep?" Jada said.