24: Help

We explained everything to the Council of Elders as a magic fine pointed metal pen wrote down everything said in the meeting.

We told them about what happened in our timeline to us... Cookie is hugging his descendant tightly in his arms after what we said. 

"And who is this handsome man standing next to you, Amanda?" The elder woman that brought us here asked curiously.

"He... he is my mate," I say right away.

Many eyebrows raised but I could see in the elders' eyes that they were not surprised.

"This has already happened." Someone said. "And it will happen with a vampire as well. Don't be so surprised."

Jin and I looked at each other and then both of us turned to look at Jeon Jaewha.

Now everything is clear. There is a Jeon Jungkook in the Vampire Royalty... he is the right hand of King Park Jimin.
Jeon Jaehwa along with his brother works as blacksmiths but now I can tell that Jaewha is destined to find his soulmate and leave the Purple Province behind like I had to... one brother will become a vampire while the other one will remain a wizard making a separation in the family that will eventually make each part forget each other with the centuries.

A chill ran down my spine as I know this will happen to my line as well... the only difference is that my dear sister died...
My baby is a magic being, yet I'm not sure how my baby will grow up... I don't know if I will be able to give him proper training if we still are under persecution by the fairies. 

I slightly shake my head to clear those thoughts out of my head.

"Everything will be fine."

Jin's voice says in my head making me turn to look at him. I guess my thoughts were "loud enough" for him to hear them. 

"I will provide you with weapons," Jaewha says confidently.

We all follow him back to his workplace. 

Along with his brother, they work fast and precisely in making a special weapon that all of us had only heard of but never seen. Magic weapons... they are designated to create a bond with their owners. They are dangerous as if someone full of malicious thoughts posses them first, they will forever be cursed.

"Hey... by the way," Jaewha asks as he looks at his descendant. "Do you have the counterpart of the medallion?"

She shakes her head. "It was lost in my family..."

He frowned. "That's weird. My brother and I have both of them. If you manage to find the counterpart in your timeline, I can assure you that it will give take you to the greatest sword ever created."

My eyes widened as his words sunk in. All of us looked at each other knowing what that meant.

Both medallions must be found and given to me to put them together with the sword... 

She nodded her head. "I will find it," she said confidently.

Jokes on them, I might know where we can find it. 

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

It took weeks for us to be able to recollect every...

We are leaving this time tomorrow morning after we get everything we can from this time. The elders have agreed on giving us ancient books with all the knowledge so if we ever need to use magic again like in these times, we will be able.

We are going back to the present... it will be our last jump in time, hopefully. 

The fairies will come back to attack the Purple Province once they see what happened after their attack. I don't know when, but I know they will come back to attack the Purple Province once again and this time, they might succeed to kill us if we are not prepared. 

Times will change for us. With the books we all have in our magic purses, we will train arduously to be able to become as powerful as we can. Times of hiding are over... it is time to bring our glory back.

The last supernatural war was between werewolves and fairies after Yoongi's mate, HeeYoung, was attacked with sleeping powder. 

A new war is coming, one between us and fairies... the two most powerful supernatural beings. 

They outnumber us but we have powerful allies. Jimin's promise of help makes me feel a bit more at ease.

"Is Amanda here?" Someone asks.

I look up just to find an old man. I stand up right away. "Yes, sir?" 

He handed me a paper. "Give this to the Council of Elders in your time." I nod my head.

After that short exchange of words, all of us tiredly go to sleep so we can wake up early. We will need to modify the portal we made so it can take us to our timeline... finally. 

I'm nervous. I have never been able to perform proper magic spells ever since I was eight. The privacy spells and others are nothing compared to what we can do.

The fairies will find us, but we will be ready with the help we have gotten from the past.

With Jin next to me, I'm ready.