25: Chaos

As soon as we set foot on our timeline, the chaos started. 

Everyone, including Jin and I, went to the Purple Province. As expected the Council of Elders was already expecting us.

I gave them the unopened letter I was given right away. A pile of books was starting to form in the middle of the plaza. 

Everyone was looking at us shocked because we came screaming that we must train to fight in order to survive. I saw my friend, Belladonna, faint as soon as we said that we had to do magic.

Well, okay... in summary, there is chaos wherever you look.

The fairies are going to detect it unless... 

I sigh before I take my wand out. I know this is risky but it must be done and the only one capable of doing this spell is me. My father made sure it was the first spell I ever learned just in case. 

I pointed to the sky. "Protectum oblitum!" 

A force camp was created to protect the entire province.
The faires will detect it but they will not be able to come nor detect any more magic other than that spell. This spell is perfect to protect countries from "enemies" the person who made the spell might have. 

As the province disappeared from outsiders, my knees gave up. Jin caught me right away to stop me from falling on the floor.

I'm weak because of my pregnancy, but it had to be done. I commit mistakes but this spell was not one of them.

"Amanda!" I heard Jin far away.

Everything turned black for what felt like a couple of seconds. I could hear feet shuffling around while I struggled to open my eyes. 

I just need one more second...

My heart jumped inside my chest when I felt a movement inside of me...

Already?

I slowly opened my eyes. A relieved Jin welcomed me back to reality. Many people were around me looking concerned but once I looked back at them, they sighed in pure relief.

"And this is why we need to train," I joked making them laugh.

After I finally stood up, I turned to look at the girl who is a distant cousin of Jeon Jungkook.

I took a deep breath to not become one in the shadow realm as I stand up. "Hey. I might know who has the other medallion." 

Her eyes widened. "You do?!" She quickly gave me the medallion making my eyes go wide. I thought she wanted to go. "Then here it is. I know you have the sword..." she trails off.

I frown. "Don't you wanna come?" I ask confused.

She sighed. "If that person you think does have the counterpart... then tell me who it is. But until then, I have to train!" 

I turn to look at Jin who is looking at me from head to toe. He takes my hand to lead me out of the crowd.

We walk to a zone where nobody is. 

He looks at me seriously. "I thought you said there were not going to be any changed in you until months into the pregnancy." I nodded my head but he remained with the same confused face. "I felt how my baby moved in there," Jin said as his hand went over my belly.

My heart hammered inside my chest. "That can't be..." I trailed off. "I only have about..." I paused to remember how much time it's been. We spent a lot of time in medieval times just doing nothing. "I have two months. JB said I was having a magic being..."

"Yeah... I still can't detect my baby in you but... I felt it."

I looked at him puzzled. "How long is a werewolf pregnancy?"

"About six or seven months depending on the ranking of the pup."

I intently put a hand over my belly. I looked at Jin terrified. "I'm having your baby!" I say freaking out.

"Yeah, I know..." His brows raise as he finally understands. "Our baby will be a hybrid."

I bite my lip nervously. "If we felt the baby move... then..."

Jin pulled me tightly against him. "You won't be pregnant for a year like a normal witch."  I groaned. 

"Well, this is bad but it must not stop us..." I say quietly.

He looks at me seriously. "What do you mean?"

I show him the medallion. "We need to get the other counterpart of the medallion."

He blinks multiple times thinking of what I just said. "Do you think Jungkook has it...?" 

I nodded. "We need to go with him..." Jin nodded. 

First... we need to change to "normal clothes" once again to not be weirdos. I point my wand at Jin to change his clothes and then I do the same with mine.

Before we move, I take the necklace Jin hates the most.

"Wait! Nuh, don't!" Jin said whining right away.

I looked at him seriously. "Jin. The fairies have detected us by now. Their suspicions about us being alive have been confirmed by me. I need to hide."

He looks down defeated with a pout and puppy eyes. 

I sigh. Before I put the necklace on, I lean closer to him to cup his face. Jin finally looks at me.

"I'll take it off as soon as we are back," I say before I peck his lips.