37: Where are you?

Just like my parents; I'm willing to sacrifice myself if that means that Yejun gets to live. Well, in my case, not only Yejun...

I turn to look at the women weakly. "You guys need to jump out the window and get out of here." They looked at me in shock.

"But you-" HeeYoung started but I just shook my head. 

"I'm a witch... they want me." I gave them my magic purse. "There are a lot of useful things you guys might need."

I walked to Yejun to look at him one last time. I kissed his little forehead as a single tear ran down my cheek. 

I took a deep breath. "Rogedb!" 

Within seconds, the house-elf appeared in front of me looking terrified. "Mistress!" She ran to my arms for comfort.

I picked her up hugging her. "Rogedb. If something were to happen to Jin and me, take care of Yejun."

She looked at me with big teary-puppy eyes. "M-Mistress?" 

I smiled. "Can I count on you with that?"

She sobbed. "Y-yes." 

After that, I stood side base so I could see the door and the window in which they were going to escape. Rogedb had already cast some spells for their protection. "Now!" I screamed as soon as my knees hit the ground because of a new explosion.

They got out of there fast enough. By the time the door flung open, it was only.

A fairy stood at the other side of the room with a crown over her head. Her wings were black and her eyes were bloody red, seeking for blood.

"Amanda Solo!" She said delightedly. "I knew it was just because of that spell. No other magic being has enough strength to hold it for so long as you." 

SHE KNOWS ME?! 

She sighed, dramatically. "Over the centuries, I have made many enemies, but your people were the ones that started it this time. When that idiot created that dagger, it was enough. I knew I had to make the fairies the rulers."

As she was not looking, I hid my wand behind me.

"How do you know me?" I dared to ask.

"Well, you see. Your sister was the one that killed my beloved husband." My eyes widened at the mention of her.

I was only eight but she was twenty. I never got to see her one last time... when we were attacked, she was on a mission...

"W-what did you do to her?!" I asked as fury filled me.

She smirked. "See it yourself." 

Out of thin air, she made a little bubble appear. The bubble grew larger and larger until I saw her.

My dear sister... encapsulated. She was conscious. She panicked as soon as she saw me. Her palms pressed to the wall of the bubble as she cried and screamed something to me but I couldn't hear.

"And about your pathetic mate and does men that tried to stop me. My guards killed them while I was making my way here."

I gritted my teeth but did not give her the pleasure to see me suffer. 

The castle was destroyed... no other soul was close to us, I knew that for sure.

I don't have the dagger, but I might be able to kill her with a spell. It will take everything g I have but if I succeed...

I throw myself on the floor... acting defeated. Queen Calypso starts to laugh as she cheers for victory.

As she loudly laughs, I mutter words under my breath over and over again as I grip my wind. My knuckles are white already but I don't care.

I need just one more second. "Mortifer!" I say at the top of my lungs as I steadily point my wand at the queen. 

She froze on her spot. My speel hit her, but it didn't seem to work.

That was the last I had... I lay down on the floor, giving up.

That was pathetic.

"I was going to play with you but now I'm just going to kill you!" She said angrily.

 I don't know what else she does. My eyelids are too heavy; I can't seem to hear what she is saying, I don't care anymore.

I'm not unconscious... but I am sure almost dead by now. Without any energy in me, my heat has nothing to keep it beating.

Where are you? Jin... my unexpected mate that I love with all my heart. I just want him to hold me... is that too much?

Even if I'm numb, I realize that I am on a bubble, just like my sister. I can't escape, my wand is on the floor while I'm flying inside the bubble. I don't have my magic purse, I gave it to Miyoung...

"Amanda!" 

"J-Jin?" I say under my breath.

I open my eyes slowly but I don't see much.

"Amanda! I'm going to get you out of there!" 

Jin's desperate voice said in my head, yet I'm pretty sure I'm making that up. I didn't feel when Jin died though...

Maybe...

Where are you?