2: Confusion

Jin holds me tightly against him as we follow Hoseok inside the castle.

I have noticed that all the supernatural royalty don't live in palaces like human royalty usually does...

I don't mind though... I used to not care at all about this.

We all go inside a room that looks like a living room but way fancier... 

There is a sofa for four people in the middle, a sofa for three on the right of it, and a loveseat on the left. A huge carpet under all the sofas. In the middle of the sofas is a coffee table made out of glass. A huge T.V. is hanging on the wall.

The furniture in the room looks so expensive. Is it necessary?

Jin sits on the sofa for four people with me on his lap...

Hoseok sits on the loveseat looking at us weird.

Jin sighs. "I need an explanation and you know it." I finally look at Jin. I keep silent.

"Me too," Hoseok says. "What is going on?! You guys have met before! How is that until know Jin recognizes you as his mate?" Hoseok asks confused as heck.

I shrug not wanting to spill the tea.

"Also!" Jin adds. "I thought you were human when I met you!" 

I blow air to a strand of hair in front of me. "We met a couple of years more than a century."

I met Jin for the first time in the set for a movie, back in 1917. He was not the king of the werewolves, someone else was... 

King Min Yoongi of werewolves.

"Many things change in a century," I trailed off as I look down to my legs with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What are you?" Hoseok asks amused.

I look at him as I try to decide if I should tell him or not. They could kill me right here and now...

My eyes widened as I finally realize the danger I have put myself in. Panic takes the best of me. 

I jump off Jin's lap... or should I say Daddy's lap?

THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!!

I shake my head trying to come back to my senses as I run the heck out of the castle. Luckily for me, there are not any guards, only Jin running behind me as Hoseok is on the floor dying of laughter. 

"Where are you going?!" Jin asks demanding as he runs behind me.

"The heck out of here!" I say as I jump out of the window right next to the door.

The door was not an option as I would have to lose time in opening it and it is heavy. The window was already open.

I successfully land on my feet for the first time not making a fool of myself. I'm surprised by myself right now, I was mentally prepared to land with my face harshly on the floor.

I start to sprint away from him as far as I can but after a second or two, I stop hearing his steps behind me.

This can only mean two things...

Either he gave up on me or... he's transforming into his wolf form.

He's turning to his wolf form.

Running is not an option anymore...

I'm running in the middle of the forest... I need to disappear...

Wait no! I CAN'T. He's my mate, he can feel what I feel and smell me...

Well, if he's going to catch me, at least I'll make it a bit hard for him.

I stop on my tracks. My heart races in my chest as I only have a couple of seconds to think.

I look around looking for the tallest pine. Once I have spotted, I run towards it. I look up spotting all the branches I'll step on before I start to climb.

My heart skips a beat as I hear him finally coming... he's almost where I am.

I jump as high as I can. I skillfully climb the pine to the top.

Even if pine leaves are blocking my sight, I move to try to find the perfect angle in which I can see him coming.

He doesn't disappoint. He's already all the way down on the floor looking up trying to find me.

I take a deep breath before I stand up on the branch, I lift myself up by holding tightly to the pine to not let all my weight rest on the branch.

I look around trying to find a pine almost at my level. My lucky stops here as all the lines are a bit shorter than this one.

I look down. My eyes widen as I realized that he has already started to climb.

I look straight to the closet pine. I close my eyes as I jump after I calculate.

Whatever it is, it is.

"AAAHH!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as I fall.

I hold onto the first branch I touch.

My entire body is hanging, my arms are my only support right now.

I feel the color of my face leave as I feel a breath hitting my profile.

I turn to the side to face him.

He doesn't look very happy.

I start to swing praying that the branch doesn't break.

I pull myself up to stand on the branch.

I sigh relieved as I'm still alive somehow.

"Hello, " I say as I look at Jin standing on a tree branch in his wolf form.

He lowly growls at me. I'm sure a werewolf would have understood but I'm not a werewolf so I don't know what that meant.

"You can't run anymore."

I get amused as I hear his voice in my head.

I smirk. "Is that a challenge? Hmm, accepted."