17: Past story

The ride was long but it didn't feel like it. I tried to remain calm but it was hard...

I'm scared. Not because of Hoseok's emergency, I know we can solve that... I'm worried about my pregnancy.

The next months will be crucial as I don't know if I'm having a wizard/witch, a werewolf, or... a hybrid. 

If I'm having a werewolf, then my pregnancy will be hard but short, about seven months.
If I'm having a magic creature then I'm screwed. My pregnancy will be long... humans consider their pregnancies long but ours are worse. Depending on many circumstances, a witch's pregnancy can be from a year to a year and a half. 
Now... if I'm having a hybrid, then I have no idea what is going to happen. There has never been a hybrid half magic... the closet thing has been fairies with humans but they don't stand out at all.

"We are here," Jin mutters as he turns off the engine.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts before I get out of the car. I take a deep breath before I go inside the huge castle.

Rogebd and my cats look around for any threats but they don't seen bother so I walk with my guard off.

"JIN! AMANDA!" Hoseok screams as he comes out of the castle.

"What's going on?!" I ask confused as hell.

Hoseok takes a deep breath. "Let's go inside... we can't talk about this anywhere..."

My eyes widened as I nodded. I will need to use my spell then.

Once the three of us are in the room, I take my wand out and start to make my spell for full privacy that I have done before. Hoseok looks at my surprise but he doesn't say anything.

"Okay, Amanda. This is what happened." Hoseok sits down in front of me while Jin sits right next to me, keeping me tightly close to him. "Do you remember around the time Crowned Prince Park Jimin of Vampires found his soulmate?"

I tilted my head as I remembered.

Many decades ago, the supernatural world news was full of excitement about the royal wedding. At the same time, King Min Yoongi was looking for his mate that had been kidnapped... no one ever knew if he found her or not; the royal wedding had everyone's attention.

"Yes. What about it?"

Jin took a deep breath. "As you may know, Yoongi's mate was in a magical coma because of the fairies... they threw way too much sleeping powder at her that made her sleep for a whole century."

My eyes widened. "Hold up! Wasn't she just a human?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Yoongi got her the eternal shot... you know? You inject that to a human and make them immortal but still humans."

I look into space as everything finally was clear. "Anyway... what's the problem?"

Jin talked. "So... a while after the vampire royal wedding and all that... HeeYoung was nowhere to be seen and we suspected she was still in a coma. Yoongi decided to ask help from the vampires."

Hoseok buried his face in his hands. "That was a horrible day for all of us as we all deeply care about our supposed queen."

I frowned. "Horrible day? What...?"

DON'T TELL ME THE VAMPIRES KILLED HER!

"The vampire's new queen was our dear HeeYoung... Yoongi's mate," Hoseok said barely louder than a whisper.

I covered my mouth as I loudly gasped. I looked at both of them back and forth trying to spot the lie but both of them were depressed about the matter.

She had two people destined to be with her?!

"H-how?" I managed to ask.

Jin sighed. "Yoongi never treated her right before the incident. He was stupid. He basically rejected from the day they met but of course, he being selfish, he did not officially reject her so he could have her all to himself. All he did was hide her from everyone and ignore her."

"One day, she unconsciously broke one of his rules," Hoseok explained. "In his wrath, Yoongi attacked her..." he sighed. "Long story short, things did not end well. The Moon goddess gave her another person to love her as Yoongi didn't deserve her." 

"That meeting with the vampire monarchs was a disaster. The HeeYoung we knew was completely gone... she didn't even remember us and Yoongi..." Jin buried his face in his hands. "He lost her."

"One day in his depression, he decided to travel in time and do things right," Hoseok remembered out loud. "The plan was to have Jin as king and have him go back to be happy." Both of them smiled melancholically.

"He traveled in time... we don't know what has been of him ever since but I just hope he's finally happy."

Hoseok shook his head. "Here's where the problem comes. The timeline was changed by him. Even if this universe and his are different, someone got to know what we did..."

Elves never get out of their realm as it is their only safe place. What is he doing here?

"Ah, yes." He takes an envelope out of his jacket. "A message from the elder council."

"Oh no..." I muttered under my breath as I remembered the message.

I took the envelope out of my bag. I opened it with trembling hands as I think I know what it says.

The wolves looked at me confused until I read out loud. 

==============

If you want to know more about Yoongi's story with his mate, go to read my story "His Hidden Mate"
And if you want to know more about Jimin founding his soulmate (a.k.a. Yoongi's mate) go to read my story "His Precious Soulmate"

Both of them are completed! I promise you won't regret it!