7: Mark

His hand goes directly down to my ass. He gives it a good squizz before he leans closer to my face.

"Let me mark you," he says whispering in my ear.

I get chills as I think about it.

It is supposed to happen at some point so why not?

I move my shirt to the side showing him my shoulder.

His breath hitches as he looks at my shoulder. He licks his plump lips before he kisses me.

We met in the set for a movie... we were the protagonist of the romantic-comedy. We kissed a lot for the movie...

I hadn't tasted his lips in so long...
Every kiss back then felt special. Now I understand why.

Jin brushes his lips against mine softly. He breaks the contact to look deeply into my eyes.

He flips us over so he's now hovering. I wrap my legs around him. His right hand starts to caress my thigh as the other one moves the neck of my shirt around.

He pecks my lips before he trails kisses down my neck. I move my neck to the side to give him more space.

A chill goes down my spine as I feel his teeth graze over the skin of my neck where my mark will be.

He kisses the spot multiple times.

I bite my lips once I feel him freaking biting me.

I relax once the pain turns into pleasure. A sinful sound comes out of my mouth without my consent.

I do feel relieved once he licks the blood off my new mark.

I'm glad I'm not going through that ever again.

Jin lays his head down next to mine looking at me smiling.

I'm too tired to deal with him right now. My eyelids feel too heavy for me to keep my eyes open.

Jin kisses my cheek multiple times.

He feels euphoric.

After a couple of minutes. Bastet cries.

My eyes open as the kitty continues. I suddenly don't feel tired.

"What's wrong?" I ask my kitty as I look at her in my arms worried.

Digaco also pays all his attention to her.

Is she hungry?

I have milk in my purse...

The bottle is not so big so Jin could think that I have been carrying it...

"Where are the plates?" I ask Jin.

He gets off the bed. "I'll take you to the kitchen."

I quickly put my bag over my shoulder. Before I can stand up, Jin lifts me off the bed. Good with me.

Jin screams out of nowhere as he walks with me in his arms. I laugh as Digaco jumps on Jin's shoulders.

With a cat on his shoulder, Jin continues to walk.

He walks down the hallway, going deeper into the castle in the opposite direction to where the main entrance is.

I start to create a mental map of the castle.

I only see many doors as we go by... I don't think all of them are bedrooms, the only person I have seen here other than Jin is Hoseok.

Is there anyone else living here?

After a couple of minutes, I'm finally able to see the kitchen. Bastet calms down a bit.

Jin finally puts me down. He hands me two bowls.

He sighs as he looks at the cats. "We will need to get cat food..." he mumbles to himself.

I fill a bowl with milk for Bastet first. I get a can of special cat food for Digaco.

"Don't worry, I'll get the food," I say wishing that he doesn't object.

He shrugs. "Sure."

Bastet and Digaco are magic cats... they can't just eat normal cat food, they need another type of nutrients that can only be found in natural state at the Purple Province.

Even if I can't personally go there, I know of some people that sell this special cat food.

Not only us own these cats.

As they drink and eat, their fur starts to regain its color. That's one of the signals that they need to eat.

Jin's eyes widened as he noticed this. "Wait! They are not normal cats!" He looks at me frowning expecting an explanation.

I shrug. "They are magic cats..."

He tilts his head. "The ones that witches and wizards used to own?"

I look down at my cats. "Yep..." I trailed off not looking at him anymore.

I saw his eyes narrowing as he looks at me.

I guess I'll have to tell him. It is too obvious by now.

"You are not a unicorn, are you?"

I burst into laughter. Digaco and Bastet burst into laughter in their own way.

"Did you really believe that?" I ask trying to hold back my laughter but I only do so for a couple of seconds.

"Yeah..."

I know he didn't but I know what he did there...

He wants me to spill the beans...

Ugh! 

I look at him completely seriously. He looks at me seriously...

Staring contest.

He tries to read my soul as he looks into my eyes... 

For a moment I fear that he could see the purple sparkles in my eyes... they are faint for him as he's not one of us but if he looks carefully, he could see them.

I blink faster than normal trying to stop him from getting any hint.

"What are you?" He asks softly... with a patient posture.

He's not giving up anymore though.

Might as well tell him now that he marked me.