14: No...

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I hovered over him as he whined. It was hard for me to breathe as he was growing non-stop...

How can this be possible...

I started to bounce up and down slowly, trying to distract him from the pain. It worked.

He gripped my waist tightly. I'm sure it will leave marks, but I don't care.

He throws his head back as waves of pleasure go through his body.

The golden glow of his eyes comes back after a couple of minutes of me bouncing on his cock.

He smirked as he watched his dick disappeared inside of me.

Out of nowhere, he throws me down to the mattress.

"Thank you for that baby," he said with the deepest voice ever.

I screamed as he started to slam himself balls-deep in me.

I won't be able to walk... my inner thighs are already burning but it just feels way too good. My legs shaking and the knot in my belly is screaming as well.

"I-I'm-" 

"Cum, baby," he demands in my ear.

I do so right away. He doesn't even slow down his thrusts to let me catch my breath. He continues with his animalistic pace as I cum all over his member.

"Shit baby," he said as he observed all my movements as I came. "Do that again," he demanded hitting my spot.

I came soon after that again because of how sensitive I was. He didn't stop after that though... he continued.

I swear 'Imma' pass out if he continues like this...

Luckily for me, he couldn't take my core clenching around him with every thrust any more.

He kissed me on the lips full of passion as he came inside me.

END OF THE SEXY TIME

I woke up naked... with a strong grip around me.

His body heat engulfs me and protects me from the cold morning.

I get nervous as I remember last night.

His seed...

I know he is my mate... but this was a huge mistake. This is not the right time at all.

How could I have been this... careless?

 Jin's eyes open out of nowhere. His eyes are wide for a couple of seconds before they crystalize as he looks at me.

"A-are you regretting-"

I cut him off by pecking his lips. I completely forgot that he can now know what I feel and think... we can mind-link each other as well.

I feel him relaxing as I keep pecking his lips but he's not fully letting his walls down just yet.

I let myself show him how vulnerable I truly am as he has shown this side of his to me before.

I snuggle into his arms. "I-I'm just scared..."

"Of what?" He asks with a raspy voice.

"Of everything..." I say burying my head in the crook of my neck.

He caresses my back from my neck down to my ass.

Pervert. 

"Don't worry. I will protect you with my life from anything. You can trust me."

That did calm me down...

I take a deep breath to take in his scent.

As our skins have contact, we share an intimate moment, without distractions nor worries for a while.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

It was afternoon already but Jin and I were still cuddling in bed while Rogebd was cleaning the house, happily humming a song.

We needed to wait for the next rain of the season... the one that will let me make the spell to protect myself. 

Jin fell asleep a minute or two ago. I use the opportunity to put a wall between us so my thoughts don't filtrate in his dreams.

I have to leave... 

I know that Jin can keep me safe, but as people are looking for me, stronger people are going to come after me. I know we will reach the point where it will be impossible to hide from everyone.

I need to think... I need a plan for when the time comes.

I look outside the window. The sea is calm, for once. I smile as I see rain clouds afar... coming this way. I won't have to completely depend on Jin for much longer. 

I close my eyes as I listen to Jin's heartbeat. 

It is calm and steady... he is not worried about anything.

I have to be careful, I can't let my guard down, but I should also enjoy these moments that I have with him... my unexpected mate.

"I love you."

A shiver goes down my spine as his words sink in my brain. I smile like a fool as I lay over him.

He kisses the top of my head before I look up to him. 

His eyes are full of love. I blush when I feel his hand on my ass. I smack his arm playfully to stop him.

He laughs. "I won't go further for the moment... don't worry."