is it better to speak or die?

After that dramatic and seemingly unforgettable night, Jongho had nearly collapsed from how much crying he had done. He couldn't even contemplate how he said those things to Yeosang. Fairly Yeosang was the greatest person he's every had in his life besides his mother. His emotions stopped him from thinking before he spoke. But finally, Yeosang's bedroom door unlocked and the blonde walked out with a tear stained face and two duffle bags in his hands. "Yeosang..." Jongho started to say. "Baby. W-why are your bags packed?" "I honestly never thought I would've left this apartment for a second time," "Leave? To Wooyoung's?" "No, to my parents. At least they don't fucking insult me for being worried about them!" "What!? Yeosang you can't just run away from your problems!" "Problems!? You have the fucking audacity to consider yourself- this fucking relationship a problem!? Jongho you're not a problem, you're a regret." Yeosang didn't say another word, he walked out of the apartment leaving a heart broken Jongho speechless.

"You fucked up big time, listen I've been friends long enough with Yeosang to know his parents are toxic showcases. Nut jobs. What the hell did you even do?". Wooyoung asked Jongho, while aggressively eating honey chips. "I totally lashed out on him-" "You hit him again!?" "No! I could never do that again if I wanted to live with myself! I just said horrible things to him, I was so angry, not at him....just at myself.".

--------
Q & A

- Yeosang

- Jongho

- San

- Yunho

- Wooyoung

- Mingi

- Seonghwa and Hongjoong

- Eunbi

- Taehyun

- Siwoon

- Author