candy ass.

"What are you doing?" Jongho asked, looking at Yeosang who was opening buckets of paint. "I, am going to make my apartment my apartment again." "By painting the walls the color of blood?" "I like what I like." Yeosang said, rolling his eyes. He lifted up his glasses so they wouldn't fall of again. He rolled up his sleeves and dipped the paint roller in paint. "Wait a minute, that's my shirt." Jongho said, referring to the one Yeosang was wearing. "How do you know?" Yeosang asked. Jongho raised his eyebrows, the shirt was almost like a dress on Yeosang. "Give me my shirt, I don't want you getting paint on it." "You never even wear it!" "Cause I thought I lost it!" "Fucking fine you baby!" Yeosang pulled the shirt over his head and tossed it to Jongho. Yeosang started to angrily paint the walls, splattering paint on the floor in the process.

Yeosang dusted his hands off and sighed in approval. The once white walls were now blood red. "It looks like something out of a horror movie." Jongho said. "Thank you". He took a nail and a hammer and put that nail in the wall. Then he went to his room and came back with a picture frame in his hands. It was a picture of him, Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi, San, Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Jongho on Wooyoung's birthday. He hung the large picture up and angled it perfectly. "When did you get this?" Jongho asked. "When I had the time." He mumbled. "I like it." Jongho said, "I knew you would." Yeosang grabbed he buckets of paint and closed them up, then walked to his room.

(Let's imagine this is the picture, just move Mingi next to Wooyoung and Yeosang next to Jongho

(Let's imagine this is the picture, just move Mingi next to Wooyoung and Yeosang next to Jongho.)