sweet n' salty.

"Would you eat stuff off me?" "What?" "Would you like, eat food off of me?" "What?" "Guess not..." Yeosang mumbled. "What kind of question is that?" Jongho asked Yeosang. "I don't know. You're birthday is right around the corner so I thought..." "You are very confusing." Jongho said. Yeosang shrugged and shut his laptop. "Eating stuff off people isn't exactly an ideal birthday gift." Jongho pointed out. "Would you prefer it if I got you a mug?" Jongho scrunched his face together at the plain idea. "I mean...if you want me to eat stuff off of you I'll do it." "No, do you want to eat stuff off of me. The choice is yours." "Who wouldn't want to eat stuff off of you?" "Um, just forget the fact that I ever asked." Yeosang said, brushing the question off. "I'd eat Couque D'asse off of you, for sure." Jongho said. Yeosang chuckled and nodded. "I think I'll just get you a mug for now..." "How about you strip" "No, none, not, never. No."

"San is getting married?" Jongho questioned, scrolling through his emails. "Ha, funny. Yunho's getting married too. When's his wedding and who's the lucky bride?" "Lucky groom, and it's gonna be at my...dad's house." "Yunho's is on some 50th street in Busan. Choi mansion or some shit, you know that place?" "That, that's my dad's house." Yeosang's eyes widened and Jongho mirrored his expression. "San is marrying Yunho." They said in unison. "What the fuck!" Yeosang dialed Yunho's number. "Hel-" "You're marrying CHOI SAN?!" "Uh, surprise?" "Not even the fact that it's Choi San, the fact that you're getting married! You even, even said-" "We've been hanging out ever since the party, and he's really took my breath away," "So you're gonna marry him?!" "Hey, you're my best friend and I want you come, but if you don't then uh, you don't have to go." "I-I, fine I'll go." "Also, his step brother is coming," "I know! I live with the fool!"

~Three Weeks Later~

"Yunho, don't you think everything is moving a little too fast, you've known each other for two seconds." "You don't need two years to fall in love Sangie." "Sigh, I know. I'm just shocked, he looked like a whore when I first met him." "I would be mad that you called my fiance that, but I won't get mad because you're right. He was a whore, but I knew he had more worth than he thought. San really is a diamond in the rough," "Well, I'm happy for you. No matter how fast this is going. "Can you help me tie my tie." Yunho asked with a cheeky smile. Yeosang nodded and did his tie. "Let's go, your future husband awaits." Yunho smiled widely and they walked out of the front door of Yunho's house. At San's house, quite the crowd stood there. Yunho walked in. "Where's San?" "Seonghwa is driving him." Jongho said, dialing a number. Rehearsal dinner. There was a knock on the door and one of the guests opened it. San walked inside, with a button downed blue silk shirt and some nice black dress pants. Yunho smiled slightly. "Sorry I'm late." "It's fine baby, you look great." Yunho said. A tall man in a grey tuxedo walked in from behind San. "My son is very much aware of that Jeong." "DAD?!" "Hello, Jongho."