screws fall out all the time.

Yeosang walked through the front door angrily. "Did you tell Taehyun where I work?!" He screamed at Jongho. Jongho stopped munching on the spoon full of cereal he had just eaten. "Um...I was being nice?" Yeosang gripped his blond hair. "Stupid! Now he's never gonna leave me alone! He knows my address, my work place, next thing you know he'll know which sex toy store I go to! Fuck!" Yeosang kicked his shoes of and tossed his coat on the floor. "What's the big deal? Does he want to kill you or some shit?" "No, he wants me to go back home, and he is so, so fucking pushy." "What's up with that?" Yeosang plopped onto the couch next to Jongho and snatched the cereal bowl out of his hands. "My parents didn't want me to go to college or anything, they wanted me married and with kids. It's the situation where they wanted a girl not a guy. But bitch here I am. I moved out at 16, damn they wanted me to move back in. Like, I don't ever, ever wanna get married. So, went to school here got this place here, was a stripper for five minutes. And now here we are, I'm in debt and stole your cereal." "You were a stripper?!" "Good paying job," Yeosang noted. "You. Were. A. Goddamn. Stripper." "Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand, I used to have a pole in my old apartment." "I'm- Holy fuck."

"NO way! I would never strip for you!" Yeosang screamed. "You don't have to strip, just pole dance." Jongho said . "You fucking prick, no, hell no. I'll fucking die instead." "Then you must've sucked at it or you're lying." "No, you're not doing that. You won't be angering me into giving you a show anytime soon bitch." "I try." "Yeah, and do not try again." "A man knows what he wants." Jongho said. "Men should know that sometimes they can't have what they want." "They have it in different ways." "What?" "When you listen to music and cook you dance, it's cute." "Weirdo, you watch me cooking?" "Um, I uh...yeah. Yeah I do." Yeosang gave him a look of disgust, but never the less he blasted Lullaby by Got7 in the kitchen and continued to make the sushi they were gonna eat for dinner. Yeosang of course didn't forget to flip Jongho off and tell him to 'get the hell outta my kitchen'.