romántica.

~Three Days Later~

"I think I'm gonna go back." Yeosang said. "You sure?" Wooyoung asked. "Yeah, he's called me 200 times in the last three days, 78 voice mails and too many texts, he must be dying or some shit." Wooyoung finished the last bag of honey chips and tossed it in the trash. "Or...he just misses you." Yeosang took another spoon full of Nutella. "You're funny." Yeosang said. "I'm just making suggestions," "Well, I'm gonna shower and get going, next time he does this,I'll call the cops." "Next time?" "Something never happens just once, Wooyoung." Yeosang said. Wooyoung made duck lips with his chips, making Mingi giggle from the couch.

Yeosang turned his key in the lock, slowly opening the door. He saw Jongho sleeping with an icepack in his lower area, and what looked like rose petals everywhere. "What in the fifty shades of fuck." He said to himself. He walked into the room the rose petals led to. It was Jongho's room, filled with blown out candles and a bunch of chocolate, cookies, muffins, and even a drone. "Holy shit." He mumbled to himself. "I'm really fucking sorry Yeosang." Yeosang turned on his heel and saw Jongho, leaning against the door frame. "W-Why, um, I- fuck now I'm flustered." Yeosang took a deep breath. "Just because you're sorry, doesn't mean it's okay." Yeosang said. "I know, and it'll never be okay, but just- I was drunk and obviously not in my right mind." "They say drunk words are sober thoughts, so...were you really that pissed at me?" "I've had some fucked up anger issues, and I haven't hit anyone I care I about for a really long time-" "So then how many people have you hurt?!" "Most of them were accidents! Others were self defense! Listen, I know you want me to move out- But I really don't wanna leave." "To hell with that! I wanted you out of here the second I met you!" "Yeosang! Just, just please give me another chance." "Why are you trying so hard to stay?" "Why do you think?" Yeosang hugged himself and shrugged. "Don't make me guess." "I like you Yeosang." Yeosang, was once again a blushing mess. "I- fuck you goddammit!" He started blushing. "This doesn't change shit! I'm still pissed and I don't forgive you!" Yeosang scooped up all the gifts on the bed and pushed pass Jongho to his room.

Yeosang was stress eating the chocolate that Jongho gave him. "Be disgusted with him, hate him! Yeosang, he hurt you, but he didn't mean to- no, no he still hurt you, oh but he likes you-" Yeosang groaned loudly and fell back onto his bed. He decided to text Yunho.

toast

"guess what."

fluffy hoe

"what?"

toast

"jongho, jongho likes me."

fluffy hoe

"But, Wooyoung told me he hit you."

toast

"right??but I don't fucking know if I like him, I know I shouldn't."

fluffy hoe

"I mean, did he make it up to you?"

toast

"he bought me an ass load of chocolate and cookies, along with a goddamn drone, and guess what else."

fluffy hoe

"what else?"

toast

"he did a rose petal trail."

fluffy hoe

"oh fuck, you love that romantic shit. Did you forgive him?"

toast

"fuck no. but I wanna, when I got home he had ice on his dick."

fluffy hoe

"wtf, why?"

toast

"I kicked his balls."

fluffy hoe

"He deserves it."

toast

"Alright, I'm gonna speak to him, just had to tell you."

fluffy hoe

"alright love you."

toast

"love you too"