fighting & leaving.

Yeosang walked into the coffee shop called, 'Coffee Shop', creative, right? The first step that Yeosang came in, I guy with brown hair and green streaks walked in front of him. "Are you Yeosang?" He asked. "Yep." "I'm Youngjo, the manager." Youngjo grabbed Yeosang's hand and took him behind the counter. "That's Keonhee, he said, pointing to the guy with brown hair. "The other workers are, Seoho, Geonhak, Dongju and Hwanwoong, for now Keonhee will teach you everything you need to know." Youngjo walked away. "Do you have any experience?" Keonhee asked. "I mean, I know how to make coffee." "Good enough." Keonhee explained to Yeosang all the machines and stuff, this and that, how to handle rude customers, and so on and so forth. "I think I've got it down." Yeosang said, topping a cappuccino with whipped cream. Keonhee sipped the drink Yeosang had made. His eyebrows raised in delight. "That is good, you are hired." Keonhee said. Yeosang smiled. "Thank you." "No problem."

~Two Weeks Later~

Yeosang had gotten home around 10pm. It was really busy at the coffee shop, but he managed. He opened the door, excepting to see Jongho playing a video game, but Jongho wasn't on the couch. "Jongho! I'm home!" No answer. Yeosang rolled his eyes and checked the house, he wasn't there. Yeosang called him. He answered.

"Sanggieeeee, hello princess~" Yeosang raised an eyebrow. "Where are you?" "I'm in a bar, lots of girlsss." "Great so you're drunk." "No~ Seonghwa taking me home, now." "Okay, tell him to smack you in the face for me." "Were you worried Sangie?" "Fuck no, also don't call me that shit name." "Fine. Fuck you, Yeosang."

Jongho hung up. "Talk about a mood swing." Yeosang put his phone down and decided to watch some TV to waste time. After about three hours, the door swung open. It was Jongho, who looked completely wasted. "I thought you were dead." Yeosang sarcastically said. Jongho walked up to Yeosang, towering over him. "What?" Jongho yanked Yeosang's arm up. "Jongho, what the-" Yeosang was shut up by a smack to the face. Yeosang looked at Jongho wide eyed. "You don't get to insult me, or tease me, or talk to me how you do, Yeosang." Jongho was about to land another punch but Yeosang kicked him in the balls a tad bit too hard. Fortunately, Jongho fell face first onto the couch, letting out a scream of pain. "Fucking freak!" Yeosang snatched his phone, shoes and coat, and ran out of the apartment.

He took the bus to Wooyoung's house. "He- I'm sorry, he did what?" Wooyoung asked, trying to contemplate what the fuck Yeosang had just said. "He fucking hit me Wooyoung!" "Why?" "He was drunk..." He mumbled. "Well why didn't you call the cops?" Mingi asked. "Uh, I was a little too invested in getting the fuck out of there." "Are you gonna file a report?" "I think I'll just kick him out." Mingi and Wooyoung nodded in agreement. "That's good too, you can stay here for however long you need to." Wooyoung said. "Just don't go into the last room on the left," Mingi said. Wooyoung smacked his cheeks with both of his hands, his face like a tomato. "Why...?" "No reason!" Wooyoung said. Mingi snickered and scooped Wooyoung up, swinging him over his back. "You can eat whatever you want, I've got a personal snack." Mingi said. "Mingi!" Wooyoung screamed. Yeosang was wheezing and took out some cookies from the pantry, then climbing on the fridge to watch some YouTube videos.