the wrong kind of love.

"See you tomorrow Jongho." Seungwoo said, stacking all the clean cups. "Actually, I'm taking tomorrow off." "Good for you then." Jongho nodded and walked out of the bar. He hopped onto his motorcycle and put his helmet on, then zoomed away. It was about 12am when he got home, he expected to see Yeosang wrapped up in his blanket or something, but instead, he was making out with some guy on the couch. "Oh hell no!" Jongho said. Yeosang gasped and pushed the guy away from him. "I thought your shift ended at 1am?!" Yeosang said. "And I thought you said no more whores in the house!" "He is not a whore." Yeosang said. "Then what is he?" "A one night stand, dumbass. Come on Byungchan.." He mumbled, pulling the guy with blue hair to his room. Jongho was shocked to say the most, was this pay back for bringing Eunbi here? That sounded a little self centered, but maybe true. Jongho couldn't sleep, Yeosang screamed like a goddamn howler monkey, was this Byungchan really that good? Maybe. He hopelessly blasted music through his cheap earbuds and closed his eyes.

~Finally, The Next Morning~

Jongho woke up to something that smelled divine. He walked to the kitchen and saw Byungchan sprinkling powdered sugar on a Crêpe. "One night stands aren't supposed to cook breakfast," Jongho said. "It's the least I could do, I wrecked his ass so." "I don't need the details, thanks." Yeosang walked into the kitchen, limping. He had a black shirt on that reached the edge of his thigh. "Fucking Crêpes? Wow." Yeosang said, sitting at the bar stool. Jongho had gotten a glass of orange juice and sat on the couch. "You should leave," Jongho said. Byungchan raised his eyebrow. "Why would I do that?" "You probably have a wife waiting for you, and kids who miss you." Jongho said sweetly. "Excuse me?" Yeosang said, his voice sounded a little too angry to be mad. "You know, Byungchan, I do think it's best you leave." Yeosang said, through gritted teeth, "Uh, I had a good night um.." Byungchan ran to the room and came back in jeans and a sweater. "Um bye," He slipped out of the apartment. "What the hell was that?!" Yeosang asked. "I'm just keeping it real." "Is this some way of getting back at me for the Eunbi bullshit?!" "You think it's fun to see you with someone else?!" "You shouldn't care!" "Well that's too bad Yeosang, because I can't help but care." Silence.

"Did you bring him here to make me jealous?" Yeosang scoffed. "You act like I give to shits about you. I brought him here because I wanted a good fuck." "You could've gone to his place." "Oh no, no. What would his wife and kids say?" Yeosang cut so hard into the Crêpe that the plate almost broke. "It was a joke!" "Jokes are supposed to be funny you asshole!" "You weren't actually thinking of getting serious with him?" "So what if I was? You can't do anything about it." "I would think you did it out of spite." "Oh shut the fuck up!" Yeosang hauled his bottle of water at Jongho's head. Fortunately Jongho caught the water bottle in his hand. "Not till I get a date with you." Jongho sipped on the water. "I'll suck off a horse before I fuck you again." Yeosang retorted.