fucking stupid ass

The night of Jonghos' birthday he had gotten home at 3am. Yeosang was infuriated and threw the birthday cake he had prepared into Jongho's face. "Where were you!? Do you know how fucking scared I was!? You could've at least told me you wanted to be alone! Instead you bail on me and San- SAN WAS WORRIED SICK-" "Yeosang!" Jongho yelled at him while gripping tightly onto his shoulders. "Please...please just. Please." Yeosang snarled at Jongho, who had a shirt full of frosting and his cheek had some frosting too. The rest of the cake was on the floor. "Where were you?" "I went to Eunbi's." Yeosang's eyes widened. "Don't you dare get fucking mad Yeosang, you shouldn't give a shit. You don't have feeling for me, right?"

"Fuck you and fuck feelings! Instead of spending the day with people who care about you, you- you go and fuck your bitch who only likes you for your cock!?" "Excuse me!? If anything, you just described yourself to me! Eunbi was always there for me, she- she actually cares! She is not a slut! She is a better fucking human than you will every be Yeosang! You get angry at me for no reason! The first fucking day you met me you treated me like dog shit! I fucking liked you, and not some high school crush bullshit, but I wanted a relationship! But all you do is fight with me and you have no fucking idea how much it hurts to know that the one fucking person who could be all you want and love doesn't give a shit about you!" Jongho said, his chest was heaving up and down with tears pooling is his eyes.

"Get out. Get out of my fucking house, now!" Yeosang screamed, pushing Jongho off him into the wall. "What-" "Get the fuck out Jongho! I can't even look at you right now! Get the fuck out before I call the fucking cops! Go!" Yeosang said, turning his back on Jongho and walking to his room with a hand covering his mouth. "Wait, hey no. Yeosang," Jongho banged on Yeosang's bedroom door. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking when I said that Yeosang! Jesus, I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry baby, please, please let me in!" Jongho was sobbing at this point, maybe because he was sorry. Maybe because he was angry, or maybe because his words just cost him the man he fell in love with.

Who knows?