"so you fucked?"(m)

Before Yeosang knew it, he and Jongho were in his room, making out.  But that wasn't really  a surprise.    "Are you sure you wanna do this Yeosang-"   "Shut the fuck up and make me cum you fool."  Yeosang mumbled.   "You're the boss."  He said.  Jongho unbuckled his belt and Yeosang already had no pants on.   "What about lube-"   "Fuck the lube, you got me hard once and this time you're gonna make me feel good."    Jongho gripped Yeosang's waist.    Yeosang dug his nails into Jongho's shoulder's.    He let out a loud moan as he sat on Jongho's cock.  "Holy shit!"   Yeosang practically screamed and Jongho wasn't even all the way in yet.   "Like that?"   Jongho asked, lifting Yeosang up and down his cock.     Yeosang felt that familiar pit in his stomach, so did Jongho.   "I'm gonna cum."  Jongho said through gritted teeth.   Yeosang shook his head,  "No, no, not yet-"   He said breathlessly.    Jongho whined.    "Nobody cums before Yeosang, nobody!"   Yeosang let out a desperate moan and cummed all over his and Jongho's stomach, Jongho cummed seconds after him.

~The Next Morning~

Yeosang woke up, feeling very sore and very hungover.   "Oh no."  He looked to his right and saw Jongho, snoring peacefully.     Yeosang peeked under the covers.    "Oh no, no, no."     He wanted to run out of bed, but Jongho's unconscious self said other wise.    He scooped Yeosang right next to him.    "Choi Jongho!  Get the fuck off of me!"  He screamed at the top of his lungs.   Jongho's eyes shot up and he sat up in bed.    "Yeosang, OH SHIT, YEOSANG-"   "You got me drunk and had sex with me!"    "You- I-. I did not!  You fucking took me to your room and sat on my dick!"    "You should've stopped me!"   Yeosang stomped out of bed and put his robe on.    Yeosang walked out of his bedroom.    "FUCK!"  Was what Jongho heard.   He walked out with Yeosang, not bothering to put a robe on.   The apartment was in shambles.   To his horror, Mingi and Wooyoung were wrapped in each other's arms, naked.  But no one else was there.   "Yunho.."  Yeosang got his phone and called him.   Two seconds later he heard a ringtone coming from the kitchen.  It was Yunho's phone.    "Maybe he hasn't left."    Yeosang checked the bathroom, and as he said, San looked wrecked while Yunho was taking a piss.   

~One Week Later~

"So you fucked?"    San asked Jongho, who was mopping up the floor.    "Yeah.  But you fucked his best friend."     "I would've fucked him."    "You don't have a chance, now get the hell out before I call the cops."   San stuck his tongue out and pulled his skinny jeans up.   "Your dad keeps askin' about you."    Jongho inhaled the air sharply.    "There's no use, tell him I'll talk when he can turn back time."     "He's not gonna like that..."   "Yeah well he can't do anything about it, now get out."    San shrugged and walked out of the apartment.     Yeosang ran into the kitchen and searched through the fridge.   "Where the hell is the water?!" He angrily asked.   "I use the fridge water."   Jongho replied.   "The fridge-  that isn't filtered water!"     "I'm still alive, but why are you in such a rush?"    "I got a new job."    "Really?  What job?"    "Barista."    "How...fun?"    Yeosang gave Jongho a sarcastic look before grabbing his keys and running out the door.