Chapter 26: so awkward

You're a bad idea but I like bad ideas ;)

Should I call him?
What the hell? why will I call him? He should call me and of course cry thanking me.

I will not call him. Whatever happens. I WILL NOT CALL HIM. It should be him it had to be him calling me.
I took care of him going against my morals, took off his shirt ...remembering it my face turned fifty shades of red. Wtf had happened to me?? Like why!!?

why did I do that??

My mind was really fucked up I had to for real sit down and analyze my strange behavior in these past few days. The conclusion had to be more than me being admitted to a mental asylum.

I turned into a boxing pose hitting air imagining it to be Laksh. I hit it while bouncing on the balls of my feet. I and my dad used to do boxing when I was a kid.

He used to train me some self-defense techniques and through it my fascination for hitting and punching things increased. And not to forget, it really helped in calming my nerves down.

God... when would I not get all teary eyes remembering them.

Today, we had a holiday because of some Jayanti that I don't know nor have any desire to go into details.

I was glad school was closed today.

But I wasn't glad that I was left at home racking my brain to do what? Ryan went to his home he got a call from his dad. I wanted to tag along with him but he strictly declined saying, he would hang himself if something happened to me. He didn't let me ask further what he meant by that absurd parting words, just left me behind to solve the riddle. And yeah he also seriously prohibited me from entering my Aunt's room?? if any breaking sound was heard coming from it.

Which made me more confused and curious now.

Tanya called inviting me to a party, actually, her word were like this there's a party and here it's the address. Was it an invitation?
Yes, it had always been like this for me.

Go following around where she goes.

I love parties. I love to lose myself with drinks and loud music. But the next day is the opposite with hangovers and I trying to remember if I didn't do anything stupid while I was drunk. Or some girls didn't take advantage of Ishaan when he was intoxicated or just to nice to say no to them, to make it clear to those leeches that he had a girlfriend and he was a loyal dude and no matter how pretty if a supposed girl was, she was nothing when it comes to his girlfriend.

Ahhhh how I wished he was like that. He was too nice and entitled to step away from his admirers. So it was me who had to make sure and protect our relationship by shoving them and keep them in line.

Oh wow.

My eyes widened and my chest hurt with painful realization, as I saw my old life in a new light.

Tanya never cared about me she just liked having someone fawning over her and doing her dirty deeds.

While Ishaan he was a narcissistic brat he only wanted to use me that's why he got into a relationship with me. I wanted to laugh at the way too logical plan, at his so off charts creativity, but only if I wasn't the part of it.

He could have been little upfront and simply came to me to dish the dirt on Laksh, I would have helped him gladly. I hated Laksh's guts before, and it would have been a piece of cake for me.

Wait a second

I hated Laksh's guts 'before'..????

Before!!!