Chapter 28 : you're barely 20

I never craved attention, until I tasted yours

"so you mean you locked him in his own bathroom, in his own room, in his own house?" Kavya asked incredulously while keeping the tray on the counter.

Since Ryan wasn't at home and I didn't want to go back to an empty house, I came here to the mall where my post self that is post Avi used to work. I was a bit unsure how to randomly show up without any calls or texts after the day, Kavya and others( that left only Riya )came to my house.

However, I had limited people on my 'friends' list, and also I was too angry with Laksh to care about any formalities right now.

Kavya the only source, that was closer and knew Laksh from before. This discovery of Laksh's acquaintance like he really had a person on his contact list other than his family or company callers was a bit shocking for me when I had recently known about it.

How do they know each other?

The bonding seemed to be more of a platonic kind but still, I knew Laksh from 9th grade through feud basis...

Wait now that I think of it? I don't know Laksh!

I don't him in any other way aside from that he was short-tempered and had extra soft hair and not so poor body and not so ugly face and ... anyway carrying on

I don't know him like really that box 'about him', I don't know

what color he likes??

Would it be black like his soul?

Or what music he listened to?

Please not of Tony Kakkar or Badshah(believe me I don't have anything against these guys, okay? So no hard feelings if either or both are reading this) type or worse he was obsessed with old ' the 90s...80's kinda music Kishore Kumar, Kumar Sanu ...I shook my head so horrified.

Not judging anyone's choice but still that's NOT MY TYPE

Food, Music and fashion sense are basically what defines a person

Third could change by books or movies or anything depending upon you but for me, the correct way of dressing and how a person make themselves presentable. It tells a lot about people you can read through those little things, how he or she is personally.

Coming to, Music well it's like air for me

And,

For God's sake and also for my own sake I just kissed that boy he should have some better taste in music.
Now I gotta check his playlist and if there's even one song that's way outta my standard or if it makes me cringe I have to rethink whether I really liked kissing him.

Yeah.

Okayyyyy

maybe one or two is fine... Yep but not more than that, I had even asked Ishaan before I started dating him what songs he likes? And he told Honey Sing's or whatever that is trending... I faked a smile with deducing his attraction score I gave him before mentally, anyway it was adjustable.

I focused back on Kavya. I came to her because she was more approachable and gave off a mature person kinda vibes. Would help me out with my dilemma and might also tell me about Laksh's darkest secret. Embarrassing moments or freaky habits!

"Scooby-Doo where are you?" Kavya chucked a fry at the head of I supposed the infamous worker; Ritvik.

Okay, mature at certain times, I guess

Kavya gave her attention to me,
"Anyway, Avi is there any spicy any good back story? as to why you locked Laksh boy in his own bathroom in his own room, in his own house?"