Chapter 13 : busy huh..?

^^😫😭😭
••••

"Coffee and anything more?"Kavya asked yelling from the Kitchen.

I turned my head towards her, seeing her upside-down figure because I was lying on the sofa inverted. My feet dangling off its back and my head on the carpet.

"Cupcakes!" I yelled back.

"Coffee, cupcakes, and anything more?" She yelled again peeping from Kitchen Island.

"It's all good!" I shot her thumbs up.

I stared at the ceiling, blew the bangs over my forehead. I skipped school today and decided to hang out with Kavya . She, being the college student often stayed back in her flat doing self-study. And she didn't mind my company at all.

So much had happened and I was finding it difficult to wrap my head around the things.

I lifted my index finger stretching my arm up. This position really helps in pondering upon things.

First, I was still a spy

Second, Ishaan gave me the wrong address

Third, nonetheless, Lux was still present there

Fourth, Shiru is the most untrustworthy cat in the world

Fifth, Lux knows where I Live

Six, Lux knows where I live

I lifted the rest of my fingers LUX KNOWS WHERE I LIVE

I turned my head burying in the carpet shouting in it AHHH!!. Then my OCD kicked me reminding me people walk on the carpet.
My head snapped to front cringing.

Lux kinda know where I live. Because I entered my neighbor's house calling it mine and they were confused as I was when I barged in some, that you could call it a family dispute I guess. But anyway that's the least of my concern, the house was just adjacent to my house.

So yeah Lux kinda knew where I live now.

How did I let this happen?

How did I choose such an unreliable cat?

My phone rang.

🎵Oh my God, I'm a fool
Keep on coming back to you
I'm so stupid for you

You're so bad for my health
But I just can't help myself
I'm so stupid for you
I'm so stupid for you🎵

Thank you ringtone for summarizing me I thought sarcastically accepting Riya's call.
She might be livid at my sudden absence for today in school.

"You didn't come today"

Oh shit

I fumbled with my phone

This was not Riya's voice

I got up startled sitting on the carpet staring at the mobile screen.

Riya

I read carefully it's Riya of course. I sighed lying back. Thinking so much about Lux made me now imagine his voice. How funny. I chuckled to myself.

"Riya! How are you girl? Missing me so much? Aww.." I said putting my hand to my raging heart. Calm down dude calm down.

"Well I am not alone who is missing you here," Riya said but wait what did she say!!!

"Avi"