Chapter 15 : This is weird

|I am not open to many people. I'm usually quiet and I don't really like attention. So if I like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special.|

Shaking the haze off my mind, I was torn between to pull my hand out of his or just hold it for my life. My curiosity and something that I couldn't again put my finger on, took better of me and I find myself following him with no complaints. Every fibre of my being was in confusion shouting at me what's wrong with you Avi?? Or praising me you're doing exactly the right thing Keep it up!
Both sides sounded pretty ridiculous to me, anyhow.

I looked up observing or in my case staring him. What's up with him? Who was he? If I count on my fingers it had been more than a week, roughly two weeks or something, since the incident where I hit him with a tap accidentally. Not the best way to introduce yourself....but not even the best revenge if Lux had any in his mind for it, by tutoring me. I didn't know him until then.
I mean I knew him before but it was just like from distant. Like knowing, this person also goes to the same school. That way.

I knew him from distant

And yet it's still from distant I don't know anything about him. I didn't take any initiative to know about him. While he knew pretty much a lot about me. My failing grades, my friends, my workplace, my untrustworthy cat Shiru, my number now and moreover he got close to my real me the one I didn't also want to acknowledge and show it to anyone.

He saw my breakdown, know my house kinda, got a glimpse of something I hid behind uncaring cheerful girl mask. He noticed the crack. I touched my cheek remembering.

But never said a thing.

No one ever got to know me this soon at the same time this close when in fact we barely had any proper conversation.

I wasn't good at observing but my memory is pretty good now, concerning the present episodes of my life. That day the very first day I met him in the girls washroom. He had to be near me, behind me to be hit by a tap.

My eyes widened, I blinked when found Lux eyes on me. He knew so much about me and here I didn't even call him by his actual name. Rumors say he was named Lux because Lux soaps were found near the killed victims. Very illogical theory but can't say anything when this was only talked about, around the school.

"Um..Laksh" I tested his name, it feels weird but it did feel in a good weird type... did that make any sense?

His name from my voice was so foreign and also disbelievingly familiar like I knew it before but couldn't pronounce it, couldn't say it out... which is completely senseless

He squeezed my hand and for very unexplainable reason, a strange sensation felt in my stomach.

Butterflies in my stomach!

Oh shoot and here I thought I would never feel those.

That intent look really made me hyper.

Okay shut it calm down!

"I was saying...you know.." I fumbled helplessly. This is embarrassing this is so embarrassing

I don't even know what I was going to say.

Shoot I think I am developing a crush on him and it's very unhealthy.

I wanted to cry

I wanted to dance around

I wanted to hide somewhere

This is so weird

This makes no sense