Chapter 24 : Pity party

She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes

I gathered my hair and made a big messy bun on top of my head. To not look like some weirdo I tied it with a red ribbon matching the dark blush on my cheeks. So well, I am back I am fucking back then why the hell I didn't feel like myself???  I know I had a worse tragedy. No one could get out of it or just feel awesome with no pain. But it doesn't imply that I will just wallow on and on until I am dehydrated to death.

Not the best way to die.

I cried and drank water, cried and drank water. Because CRYING IS MESSY AND EXHAUSTING!! that shit makes your throat dry and you appear almost like the most unattractive version of yourself.

I am done crying over my fate.

That's what I thought but it's like a switch, one moment off and then another am back to feeling worse.

My mind is a mess. My emotions are wrecked to the point of no return. And I am just feeling clueless about my life. How will it move now? How will I move on?

I wore the shortest of the dress that I dug out in my closet. It was a black straps dress and had just managed to cover my thighs. Since it was cold I wore black stockings and a red leather jacket to cover my shoulders and arms.

The scars shit was another problem that I was postponing to deal with later.

I did the make-up it was a proper one with dark eyeshadows and deep blush. I was almost done with my hair after making a messy bun. Hair was always a major issue. I might somehow do the right makeup following the methods but Hair I was left handicapped there. So I just made a bun and to cover the simplicity and messiness of it, I used the ribbon.

Here I am ready

For what?

No, I wasn't going out to have fun

Neither had I invited anyone to my home

Actually,
I was going to clean my home and this was how I did it. Whenever my mind is running on and on and I can't deal with myself and want to just turn off myself for some moments. I clean the fuck out of my house.
Literally scrubbing the walls to the floor to the ceiling to everything and I,

I do it in style.

I walked out of my room in the red heels.

And at the same time, Ryan's room door opened.

We looked at each other.

My eyes literally popped out spotting him.

I held myself before I go berserk getting mad at him.

He grinned

I shook my head vehemently with my hands raised, "No no Ryan just No"

My protest only broadened his grin. He ambled moving his long legs towards me, adjusting the red tie.

He was complimenting my dress.

Black shirt and black jeans. Red tie with a black coat on!!! He even took some time to make his hair. Like jelled it up with spikes. If I hadn't been furious I would have laughed rolling on the floor.

"Your Highness shall we begin? from the bathroom or Kitchen?" he asked in a posh British accent looping my arm in his. While I struggled to pull it out.

"You won't join me!" I yelled as he dragged me down the hallway.

He was fucking crashing in my pity party!!

Like nosy by nature, he had seen me once wearing a gown and washing dishes. Since then he always wanted to be a part of my cleaning campaign which happened when my mind was fucked up. He had tried umpteenth times and I had always managed to kick him out. But this time he looked well prepared to stick by me.