Chapter 32 : Just him

He kissed her
like her lips
were air
And he couldn't breathe

~

"Lemme count till 10"

.
..

."34 , 35"

"Avi..."

"Okay let's play a game first twenty questions? I don't know you well let's know each other then!"

"Does it walk?

"No"

" Does it talk?"

"No.."

"It's a snake!"

"No! Avi can I-

"Let's play chopsticks!'

"Avi...

"Oh wait  I need support give me your hand" I beckoned Laksh. My injured foot rested on his lap. We were still in the car which was parked on one side of the road. Good thing there wasn't any traffic. I can't move and bear the pain while Laksh drove, as my leg kept on banging, hurting, moving, and going all crazy since it knew the ankle  got hurt.

"Then how will I check?" Laksh asked rhetorically sitting across from me. I sat facing him with my back against the door

"You can manage it with one hand, I need humanly support come on gimme," I said holding my hand out

He stared at me in a mid of irritation and amusement.

I tried every possible way to stall him from having him check my foot and let the big result out.

IT'S BROKEN!

NOOOO

It hurt a lot when I didn't even touch it what will happen when Laksh will inspect it?

Thrilling I know

But the pain overpowered my excitement.

He leaned his upper body prowling towards me, eyes told he has a perfect plan ready to trap me this time and his lips turned in a brief smirk. That fluttered my heart.

Hush! Calm down

I shifted against the door thank god it was close if not I would've gone tumbling out of it and hurt something else. I peered what was he up to? When he stopped and was hovering over me and I could only look at him no matter where I look he covered my vision.

Perfect

I licked my lips holding his stare, "Wrong timing Laksh very wrong timing" I said shaking my head to clear the haze on it

He lifted my arms and placed them on his shoulders, "hold them" he said the two words those words dropping on my lips imbibing in and traveling down my spine in a shiver, and then he reached down and touched my foot.

And everything snapped open breaking the foggy walls!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I pursue my lips muting my scream, immediately my arms traveled up and looped around his neck. "Okay this is better" I mumbled in his jacket. Sniffing his cologne to relax myself but it induced some different effects.

I could feel his fingers taking out the sock off from my foot.

Okay let's not imagine that.

I gripped his shoulders tightly and my face buried hiding in his chest shielding my groan. "Can you be a little gentle!" I muttered, shouted.