Bonus ~ 2

Very long chapter ahead read it in fursat ❤️

"Laksh Kashap if you love me enough give me back my chit!" I threatened.

"I heard someone said they would be an obedient slave," Laksh said amused.

While I seethed with betrayal.

My luck betrayed me. I rigged the game by marking the slave chit to avoid it and he rigged the game by picking the blank one the moment I laid them down.

I flicked back my pony acting confident, "Laksh honey, you don't want to tire yourself by slaving me around why don't we exchange our roles and save energies?"

"No"

I knew it!
He would agree he wasn't really sporty one he always chose the easy way around and of course, he loves me more, it being the main reason for letting me have my way.

Aww, my selfless baby.

I folded my arms sauntering to where he was standing with folded arms

He stared back with amusement and calmness.

"Laksh your first order is to call me your-

"I said no," he reminded me, laughter underlying his voice

My eyes twitched.

Huh, he was acting difficult.

I gave him a broad smile a warning smile, "you can't say no" I said softly.

"I said no, for the third time" he counted raising three fingers

"I will take that No as a yes," I said stubbornly.

He moved away with utter seriousness, "then I will say my girlfriend don't stick to her words" he was going to leave making his way out of my room.

I gaped

Was he upset?

Did I annoy him?

I tapped my foot agitated, Oh God.....why was I so infuriating? Why does he make me feel like a bad person?

"Okay, Laksh! Wait!" I hurried before I spoil everything today.

Oh well, he was actually waiting by taking way too long to open a simple door.

I scoffed, "I will be your slave consider it as a blessing, highlight this day as the happiest day of your life in your dairy. Though let me warn you I am very bad at following orders and you should know it better"

"Cute" he smiled, "now come downstairs in 5 with your books" he said patting my cheek with a bossy tone and leaving me in confusion, bewilderment and so damn furious.

Books?

He was really taking this slave thing seriously

You wait and watch,

you don't want to mess with me

÷÷÷

I came downstairs within 5 with confidence and of course with books

Laksh took a double-take staring at me astonished.

I waved cheekily.

"What are you wearing?" He asked having a slight edge to his voice.

"You said to come down within 5 so I didn't have time to dress up for you" I said sadly

"That didn't mean you will come down in a towel" he hissed turning red, instantly facing away to the wall.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't act like you don't like it"

His head snapped to me he seemed angry this time "I--I" he hesitated looking at my way properly for a longer time.