Chapter 12 : Racing??

Oh, racing?

I gazed at the mentioned address in my one hand that I jotted down when Ishaan told me while the other hand held Shiru; my grumpy yet cute cat to myself. He showed his tantrums by a series of grumbling meows. He didn't like being rudely woken up from his slumber. Well, that makes the two of us, buddy.

Either Ishaan was seriously up to some prank or the sources from which he got the told 'address' was having indirect joke because according to the address it was some old bridge, forget about racing not even any living being existence was spotted.

I glanced at the bridge then at the address then bridge and then-

Shiru jumped out of my arms, sneering meowing from down, as if saying you're crazy!

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes at him, tired myself. I literally just sneak out of the house, risking my life on the line. Just to meet I mean spy on Lux and this is what I found!

This is what I get?

Shiru leaped at me I swatted him by my hands.
"I get it get it you're angry but so am I"

I drew the hood over my head. Sue me for dressing up also in spy costume. All black with a mask just my white grumpy cat besides me brought it down otherwise I looked a legit spy.

Shiru being Shiru again came at me. The cat was really taking my kind nature for granted.

"Stop it Shiru can't you see I am already hurt and now you won't leave me alone without giving your claw marks too!" I said taking my mask out, irritated now.

Shiru stepped back giving me - you're pulling a victim card look

He moved and jumped standing over the bridge staring at the river wishfully.

I threw my hands up, "now you don't need to be dramatic!"

Shiru didn't say anything or I mean didn't show any cat-related behaviors.

Was he going to jump into the river?

"Oh come on I know life gets hard, people get annoying but that's not the step you should take" I walked and stood beside him slowly,"that no one should take. The fight isn't over, the fight will never be over. It's just you get stronger. Right now you might think it's hard, there's no way out of it but believe me when I say that something, something that is way too better is waiting for you at the other side of it. Are you not excited to find what is it? Won't you want to reach it and see for yourself? Would you really want to go through this all over, again? Do you really want to give up? And if you need to think on it like for even a second, just step back because my friend Shiru the fight isn't over" I said with bittersweet smile.

"Quite some motivational speech for a cat"

Shiru and I jumped startled, turning back.

In the street lampost's dim lighting, I could make out a figure even if I couldn't able to, it was clear from the voice which now I doubt I could ever forget.

Lux leaned against the other side of the bridge, his hands in the sweatpants pockets. He too had a hoodie on and pulled off well this overall idle laid back look, like a dark prince charming way.

My cheeks blushed realizing he heard my heart to heart talk with Shiru. Now, nothing could prove against that HE WAS SPYING ON ME

"Didn't your mother tell you ever that it is rude to eavesdrop?"I asked walking towards him.

Shiru jumped off following me with curiosity that you know killed the cat once.

Lux folded his arms casually, as if it was all fine roaming around almost at the midnight hour of the night.
Hey I have a reason but how would he explain?