Chapter 35 : Every Day

"I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you"

I glanced back at Laksh his eyes still focused on his palm, to my imaginary roughly drawn heart. He stared at it with utter fascination and... lovingly.

The genuineness behind his affection made me warn him again not for my sake but his,
"Laksh think properly, things might turn more messy and complicated, you can get rid of me now " I said with a heavy heart," all you have to do is say no-"

"Thought it, have decided since you didn't even know about it" he cut me off closing his hand in a fist then returned his attention to me, his expression held no hesitation rather the usual calmness adorned his face which only increased my admiration for him.

I could feel myself unwinding like really I was giving him a part of myself.

The most vulnerable and the hidden part that I even haven't discovered it yet

"I am very clingy" I warned him trying to scare him off so that he backs out.

"I am used to it by now" he said smoothly. I shot him an unamused look.

"I am very possessive" I added with an eyebrow raised.

"I can get used to it," he told not giving up already.

"I get angry at times for futile reasons"

"At times? " He asked incredulously, mocking me.

I gave him a sheepish look, "okay... I am angry most of the times for no reason"

He shuffled closer to me inclining his head over mine, "I can give you reasons"

My heart literally skipped a beat, "you're flirting with me" I told with narrowed eyes

"And you're liking it" he guessed it right absolutely correct! Give him a medal!

I punched his shoulder with a glare, "serious talk Laksh serious talk like I was telling you about my bad qualities-"

"They're bad qualities?" he frowned like a genuine frown but those glint eyes showed the hidden mirth

"Yes they are bad qualities something that one usually doesn't like in a person," I said facing front on the empty road. Laksh shifted towards me I copied him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I have two personalities" I reasoned in a low voice.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me to his chest from behind, "I can love them both" he promised.

I turned my head grasped his shirt tightly as I felt my body shook. The heaviness that was weighing me down for months reached up pouring right out of my eyes. It dropped gradually from my eyes rolling down from the cheeks to his shoulder. I sobbed silently, once seeped out I couldn't hold them in any longer. Laksh held my head gently while I cried my heart out on his shoulder.

I cocked my head to glance at him. Expecting him to smirk or pass a snide remark at my crying and messy self. So that I could whack his head and we can engage ourselves in our usual banter.

Instead, he lend me his shoulder listening to my sobs and hiccup intently. As if conveying me I wasn't unattended and unheard.

His silence is the comfort that no words could ever provide. It had his understanding, it had his patience and it had something that can only be felt without saying it aloud.

Because Love is a feeling

it's indescribable it's incomprehensible, you rack your brain finding logic in something that doesn't even have.