Chapter 41 : Next Time

You have me. Until every last star in the Galaxy dies. You have me.

"So I heard you love getting annoyed by me?" I asked positioning myself on the desk he was sat behind. I didn't settle my skirt which rode exposing my knees. And Laksh eyes passed at them uninterestingly ahh what a pretend my dear. I swear they light up when they found their way back to me.

He leaned back against his seat casually looking at me with a minute expression of a tiny smile," who's spreading false news about me?" He said.

I reached over and drew my face to his, "you know how I hate when you act so unaffected by me?" I narrowed my eyes at him. I actually was amused by his acts when I know him so well and how I could get him all worked up! like the back of my hand.

He too shifted closer making our noses brush igniting a spark, "I am not unaffected" he told in light breath fanned my lips, his dark eyes held mine in instant captive.

"Then why the pretend?" I asked in wonder biting my lip.

"I don't want to lose control," he said slowly eyes slid down to my lips involuntarily my lips twitched, "okay I understand.." I agreed

I head-butted him, "then fucking lose control! I command you to lose control right now!" I demanded.

He stared at me then his lips quivered he pulled me in and buried his head in my shoulder muffling his laughter.

Ugh...

I chewed the inside of my cheek embarrassedly, when he didn't stop laughing. Normally I would love to sit back and hear his laughter but not when I am the cause of the mockery. I pushed him away and jumped off. Ambling across his room to the bookshelf mindlessly.

His parents were back from the Business trip and they were... nice people. Who am I kidding! They were very good people but a little problem they think I am a nice girl too and bugs their son only for study matter. Ha! If only they knew what we study!

Oh we study also

Yes also...

Anyway,
Laksh didn't tell them about us that we were dating. They have some issues concerning dating before graduation so we had to hide it from them.

So exciting!

I always wanted to have this sneaky relationship it's so thrilling. Oh my God like I could sneak in and out of his bedroom. I smiled thinking of its prospect while looking through his neatly arranged shelves.

"I guess you're angry?" He asked from behind walking over to me

"Angry!? Nope, I am livid!" I said with a grin that reached to my ears. My finger ran on the spines of the books when something caught my eyes. I squinted to be sure I was not seeing just anything. I pulled it out.

My science notebook!

My class 8 science notebook!

I spun around only to get my notebook yanked off from my hands.

What?

Laksh raised it so that I couldn't reach it and get what was mine!. I jumped, he stepped back quickly.

I put my hands on my hips, "what's that supposed to mean!?" I questioned strictly.

"Oh well um..nothing," he said taking another step back, looking here and there escaping my thorough stoic interrogation mode.

Oh, now I was livid for real

I had turned the world upside down searching for this fucking science notebook and it was with him all this time!