Chapter 27 : idk

Bad boy,
Good lips

"You are gonna hit me?" He asked studying my intentions intently.

I shook my head too spellbound to even speak more than a labored whisper.

He slowly brought his head down looking a little hesitant but his dark eyes knew very well what was going on in my mind.

My hands reached and pulled his face down by the nape of his neck. "Fucking come here already" I tilted my head crashing my lips to his.

Yep, it was explosive like firecrackers. Exploding my veins, my heart my entire system was disarrayed lightened up, heightened up, going all frenzy!

I pulled him down more to me. All along shocking both of us. I wanted him close to feel what I just got a touch of.

Laksh gasped but pretty quickly got a hold on himself, his arm yanked me up by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck like an anchor holding him in this swaying moment. I arched upward digging my fingers in his hair. Breathing him in and just feeling the touch this strange yet I am liking it too much- connection, the pressed of his lips against mine. Soft and ardent. He was moving them so gently he was being so slow taking his own time. Gently brushing my cheeks with his fingertips then my eyes as if embedding my image with closed eyes. This gesture was simply tearing my heart apart it was too big and too demanding that my eyes stung I wanted him to lose control not to be so cautious and so soft.

I bit his lower lip, he groaned the vibration felt down to his lower throat. I splayed my hand on it and then I felt him breaking, the hesitancy shattering down that hot mouth knew so much better than sweet kisses. It was scorching it was so hot it was burning me to within. He kissed me, kissed me repeatedly like he was waiting for so long to do so. I was drowning in them, my eyes rolled back nearly light-headed struggling to keep up with him.

We separated.

Our breaths mingled, noses resting against each other. When he opened his eyes found already mine on him, "agai-" my word got swallowed by his mouth.

It felt like I couldn't stop and it felt like he couldn't stop but we did, at some point, some ages or way too soon.

I held onto him, still breathing hard.

We were in a weird kinda embrace. Me still sitting not moved even an inch but the rush in my veins, the little gasp out of breath made it look like I ran a marathon. Laksh head was in my hair, I slightly pushed him away. To breath a little, properly.

"Oh God"I breath out, looking up.

Shit, I can't even feel my lips. I touched them numbly.

I laughed in disbelief then looked back at Laksh he was sat down near me looking at me with a weird adoration that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Holy shit we should try this often!" I said forcing a tight lip smile at him.

Oh what did I do??

What should I do now?

He appeared hurt for a second or was it something I just imagined? I blinked, he shuffled back nodding then turned away getting up.

The atmosphere transcend back to really awkward again and was a little suffocating with some heavy tension in there.

I tried to gather my thoughts to explain to myself my actions and why I behaved so impulsively?

But,

I was at a lost

I just liked it

I liked kissing Laksh I-I