Chapter 23 : Shy Bad Boy

Now that I know you exist,
How do I not love you?

Laksh's POV

Flashback

The bright vibrant color flowers, the clear skies, soft breeze bringing fragrance in, making a picture-perfect view from the window of the onset of spring and how nature is at its full glory during this season.

Our class teacher decided to not continue the lessons today. She wasn't in a mood or just thought, why to pressurize grade 4th students over the syllabus that is almost repetitive from the last year.

I was a bit disappointed, when she took our class outside on the ground to play or to do whatever we want.

I had been quiet since younger age,I never remembered myself as laughing shouting and jumping around like other kids. So, Silently, I sat alone on the swing just watching my classmates having fun.

Too exhausting.

I sighed slowly swinging, looking up at the blue skies.

"Hey, you! get off. This is our place" I looked down and came face to face with a girl of my age. (9 years old)

She was not in my section not that I knew all of my classmates. But I knew she wasn't. She had two little pigtails, eyes narrowed, chin held high actually too high and hands on her waist.

She was glaring at me.

I don't know why.

But it was kinda amusing.

I tore my eyes from her to the others standing right behind that girl.

One of them was a tall girl.

Tanya.

I knew her.

The most talked about, the daughter of a some famous model that I don't know or don't want to know. All the students of her grade even some from mine were invited to her birthday party. The discussion of it continued like for months after it.

She was in class 4 A. and that were her friends. She always had a crowd around her following and acting like her chaperones.

I looked back at the girl who was almost pouting and with that glare, it was so funny that I couldn't keep myself from laughing.

"Why are you laughing ???" She asked appeared more furious and proportionally to that it made me laugh more.

"This is our swing it belongs to us move away you loser!" She yelled at me

I didn't get up. I took pleasure listening to her even though she was glaring and scolding me as if she was older than me.

"Push him," Tanya said from behind everyone joined shouting "push him!"

The girl bent down looking at me, "run away they will beat you and no one is gonna save you" she said holding the chain of the swing and stepped aside leaving a way for me.

A boy jostled out, "I am going to teach that dumbo a lesson"

"I am talking to him na" The girl said, tapping my foot with hers stealthily as if urging me to go

"Why do you act like a leader!" A girl asked angrily out of the crowd.

"Yes why?? you're not Tanya"

Soon one by one they started coming at her. She appeared nervous. While Tanya watched with a smirk.

I looked back at her and saw a boy suddenly pushed the girl the one that indirectly saved me but landed herself in trouble.