CHAPTER-14

"I love you"- scribble writer

"You are again working overtime Mr. Park?" Namjoon asked entering Jimin's cabin.

"Yes. A little work is left. Then I will leave. It is not overtime. Moreover, Sooji is not home. I will feel alone. She is with Jin hyung. She has an annual function. So, she is with her 'Baggy samchon'" Jimin said.

"Recently she started calling Jin hyung that. She is amazing. But you take care of yourself. I will come to your place tomorrow for the morning breakfast. Jin hyung said you have something to tell me." Namjoon said.

"Well yes. My life is incomplete without you hyung. You have to be a part of my life." Jimin said.

"Okay I'll be on time. You go now and take rest." Namjoon said. He was about to leave. But remembered something.

"Ah! Jimin, I forgot to tell you. The lock of the store room is broken. If it gets locked from inside, it will be hard to open it. The CCTV is also not working. The security team informed the company about it. It will be fixed tomorrow. The employees who came today are already aware of it. So, I hope nobody went there. So, everything will be fixed tomorrow" Namjoon said.

"Ok hyung. Good night" Jimin said. Namjoon then left. Jimin quickly wrapped up his work and got ready to leave. He was passing by Jong Suk's office when he heard a ringtone.

"Huh? It is 10pm and Jong Suk is still in the office?" Jimin asked himself and went to check.

"It is not his phone. Then whose it Is?" Jimin asked and looked at the screen. It flashed Hobi hyung.

"oboseyo (hello)" Jimin asked.

"oboseyo (hello)? Kookie? Eodiya? Neoleul buleeugo iss-eossda (where are you. I have been calling you)" Hoseok said from the other side of the phone. "You didn't call me after you reached Dosante?" Hoseok said.

"Jungkook came to Dosante today?" Jimin asked himself.

"Oboseyo (hello). Actually, I am Park Jimin. Jungkook left his phone in his office only. I will return it to him after I meet him." Jimin said. Hoseok was taken aback when he heard Jimin's name.

"Oh hello Mr. Park. Jungkook has not returned come yet. I came to my friend's house in Gisung. He is not picking up his phone. Can you please ask him to call me back?" Hoseok said.

"Sure" Jimin replied and hanged up.

"By looking at the desk it seems like he was working. But where did he go after that?" Jimin asked himself. He went to Jungkook's cubicle but couldn't find him. Then he went to the security and then to the camera room. He knew that CCTV in front of the store room is broken. So, he checked all the rooms. But he couldn't find him anywhere. Now he was getting worried. Jungkook was not in the washroom and also not in any of the rooms under CCTV.

"Should I check the store room once?" Jimin asked and went in jet speed to the store room. He remembered what Namjoon told him about the lock. So, he got more worried.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you in there? If then please respond" Jimin asked banging the door. The security guard also came along. They were trying to open the lock.

"Do it fast" Jimin said. After much banging the door opened. Jimin found Jungkook's body at the furthest corner of the room. He was senseless and was sweating badly. Hi8s hands were cold.

"Jungkook? Please response Jungkook?" Jimin tried to wake him up but nothing happened. Jimin with the help of the security took him to his car and drove him to his house. Jimin called the doctor and also called Hoseok.

"What? He was locked in the dark room?" Hoseok asked getting panicky.

"Yes. He fainted there. So, I brought him to my house. I already called the doctor. He is checking him." Jimin said.

"He is afraid of dark places Mr. Park" Hoseok said.

"That's why he fainted" Jimin thought looking at Jungkook. "Don't worry Mr. Jung. I will take good care of him" Jimin said and hanged up.

"He is scared of dark places doctor. He was locked there for nearly 7 hours." Jimin said.

"His body is under shock. I have given him some sedatives. He will be fine by tomorrow morning. He will be sleeping for now. But he may get up in the middle of the night. So, it would be okay if someone stays by his side" The doctor said.

"Sure, I will be staying here. Don't worry. Thankyou so much" Jimin said and the doctor left. Jimin went to sit beside Jungkook. His face was still pale but he was sleeping peacefully. Jimin patted his head and kissed his forehead.

"I got so sacred when I saw you in the store room, unconscious kook. I am so sorry for not reaching there on time." Jimin said and a tear fell from his eyes.

"But now you are safe. I am here okay? So, don't worry" Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's forehead once again. He then went to the couch to take a nap. At around 3AM, he heard some faint sounds. He woke up and saw that Jungkook was tossing and turning in his sleep. Jimin immediately went to him.

"Jungkook wake up. You are having a nightmare. Wake up" Jimin said. Jungkook woke up with a loud thud. He was crying and as soon as he saw Jungkook, he hugged him tightly." Jungkook was crying badly. Jimin was trying to calm him down.

"I don't want to die. Help me!" Jungkook said while hugging Jimin.

"Jungkook nobody is going to hurt you. Nobody has the audacity till I am here." Jimin said. Jungkook looked in Jimin's eyes. Jimin cupped his face.

"I am here Kookie. Nobody is going to harm you. I will protect you. So, sleep and I am here" Jimin said and Jungkook laid down. Jimin was about to leave, when Jungkook held his hands.

"Can you sleep with me?" Jungkook said with pleading eyes. Jimin just smiled and laid down facing Jungkook. They stared at each other for good 2 minutes. Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's left cheek. He was caressing it.

"Saranghae Jimin-ssi (I love you Jimin)" Jungkook said with tears in his eyes. Jimin looking at Jungkook's eyes. His eyes reflected pure emotion. Jungkook was about to retreat his hand, when Jimin held it.

"Nedo Saranghae (I love you too)" Jimin said. "Don't leave me and don't ignore me either. I can't stand that." Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and went to sleep together without knowing the upcoming event....

.....................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I am sure you guys are doing fine. I hope you loved this update. I tried as much as I could to depict the emotional scene. The next update is going to interesting. You will get to know why I said that Sooji will be playing a role in Jikook's love story and also about Jin's plan. I am excited. If you liked this one then please vote and comment. I would love to hear from you all.

The year is ending in 2 days. I hope the next year will be a good one. But this year has been a treat for the armies. We got so many songs and also so many Taejin and Jikook clips. It has been a wonderful year. Also if any of you follow my YouTube channel 'Taejin's Utopia', then I will be uploading the best Taejin moments of 2020. I know this is an Jikook story but I like Taejin 1% more than Jkook. So, please if you are interested then you can check out my channel.

Moreover, 30th December is tomorrow only. Our V's birthday. I wish all the happiness and luck. Sengechukayo Taehyung oppa. I will meet you all in the next year. Till,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!