CHAPTER-15

"Loving you is like embracing the open air with bare hands"- scribble writer

The next morning Jimin woke up. He felt his side empty. He opened his eyes and saw that Jungkook is not here.

"Where is Kookie?" he asked to himself. Jimin went downstairs and saw that Jungkook is sitting in the couch, lost in his own thoughts. Jimin went and stood in front of him.

"Good morning Jungkook!" Jimin said smiling. But Jungkook was not smiling, rather his eyes were red and puffy. He had an apologetical expression on his face.

"I am leaving Mr. Park. I am really sorry for all the inconveniences caused by me. I didn't mean to bother you yesterday." Jungkook said.

"Wait" Jimin said and held Jungkook's hands.

"What are you saying? You don't remember anything? You completely forgot what you said yesterday?" Jimin asked in a calm and composed manner. Jungkook looked at Jimin's eyes. He immediately looked down.

"No, I don't remember anything and I don't want to. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have said anything. It's a huge mistake. don't count it Mr. Park" Jungkook said. he remembered everything. He was just trying to escape from the situation.

"What do you mean by that? If you don't remember then let me remind you. You said that you love me and that you want me in your life. I also said that....."

"It was all wrong." Jungkook said cutting Jimin in between. "Nothing can happen between us. You have a family. I can't break anybody's family. I can't do that. You have a beautiful daughter and. Please let me go" Jungkook said in a pleading manner. He forcefully withdrew his hands from Jimin's grip. He was about to leave, when Taejin and Sooji arrived.

"JK" Sooji said in excitement. "Are you here to meet me?" She asked. Jin and Taehyung were standing there. They understood something is wrong. Jimin's eyes were red and Jungkook is also not looking good.

"Actually, Princess I had an important work with your Dadda. So, I came here. I also wanted to meet you. But now I have to go. I will meet you later on." Jungkook said and hugged Sooji before leaving.

"Angel, why don't you go up and freshen up? Then we will have our breakfast. You have school today" Jin asked Sooji.

"Ok Samchon" Sooji said but before going up, she hugged Jimin and wished him good morning.

"Good morning Dadda"

"Good morning Princess" Jimin said trying to hold back his tears. After Sooji left, Jimin broke down in tears. Taehyung and Jin went immediately to hold him. Namjoon also arrived jut in time He was shocked when he Jungkook outside. But he was more shocked, when he saw Jimin in this condition.

"Jimin what happened? Tell us." Jin asked.

"Hyung. I lost everything. Yesterday he told me that e loves me. But today he said that it was all mistake." Jimin said hugging Jin.

"Calm down Jimin. Did he say anything to you?" Taehyung asked.

"But how did he end up here?" Namjoon said. Jimin told everything about yesterday. They all got shocked and relieved at the same time.

"He was talking about some family and some relationship. I don't know anything about it" Jimin said. Jin immediately understood the entire situation.

"Wait a second. What family and relationship?" Namjoon asked.

"I think he misunderstood the entire situation" Jin said. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

"What situation?" Taehyung asked.

"He thought that I am Jimin's husband and not yours" Jin said.

"What?" Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin said in unison.

"Remember Jimin, that day you went to hospital with me and not Tae. Jungkook saw us together. Also, on the other day, Tae came to pick me up from the mall in your car. Jungkook was there with me that day. We met in the mall only. I told you that day. He must have misunderstood the situation. Moreover, he never heard Sooji calling me samchon. Mr.Hoseok also told Jungkook that I am Sooji's guardian." Jin said.

"Oh my god! Is he pabo (fool)? He dIdin't see the ring on my finger? Also, has Jimin ever mentioned that he has a husband? Oh god!" Taehyung said getting frustrated. Jimin didn't said anything. He was just wondering how much Jungkook is hurt.

"Now what? How do we break this misunderstanding? We have to do something as soon as possible." Namjoon said. Jin was about to say something but Sooji came down by the time.

"I am ready" She said. Jimin wiped his tears seeing her. They all became normal.

"Jin hyung, today I am going to drop Princess to school." Jimin said. Sooji jumped up and down in excitement.

"OK then I'll take Jin for the check-up" Taehyung said.

"I'll go attend the morning meeting and some work are left before I leave for California" Namjoon said and he was about to leave when Jin said.

"Where are you going without doing the breakfast? Have it and then go wherever you want to go" Jin said. Namjoon agreed and they all had their breakfast together.

In the car, Sooji asked a very strange question to Jimin.

"Dadda? Do you like Jk?" Jimin got flustered with this question.

"Princess, why are you asking that?" He asked.

"Actually, he is cute and really like him too. I want him as my papa. I also want him to be with you, just Tae samchon has Jin samchon. We will have our own family. Like my other friends." She said. Jimin was shocked. This did not go unnoticed from Sooji.

"He went to my school the other day. He is so good Dadda. He talked with me. Just like Jin samchon asked about my school. Can't we bring him home with us. Can't he move in with us? I want him as my papa." Sooji said. Jimin didn't know about this piece of information. He was shocked and overwhelmed.

"But princess, he doesn't know that I like him. He is just refusing to accept. But I will try ok?" Jimin said.

"Dadda, he is a very nice person and he loves me so much." Sooji said crying.

"Oh, baby don't cry. Dadda will do everything for you and JK okay?" Jimin said and hugged Sooji. He dropped her at school and called Jin and Taehyung.

"Guys I have a wonderful plan on my mind" Jimin said with a smirk.

..............................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you all are fine in this new year. I wish you a happy and prosperous new year. I hope you liked this update. If you did then please vote and comment. Plans begin from the next chapter. I will see you in the next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!