CHAPTER-6

"Having you around me, gives me eternal relief"- scribble writer

It's already a month since Jungkook started working in Dosant. Because of his looks he already attracted a lot of students. He is quite popular among the students. But Jungkook only wants one person's attention and that is; Park Jimin. Since the commencement ceremony, he didn't have any chance to interact with him. On the other hand, although Jimin was bold enough to talk to Jungkook on the commencement ceremony, but he usually wants to avoid him. The fear is still here. The wound has not yet healed. But he knows that he has to talk to Jungkook since Seoul Cultural festival is coming up.

"Jimin, I think this time we must look into the fact that international students also participate" Namjoon said.

"I think hyung is right." Taehyung said while feeding Sooji. Jin went for shopping. He didn't take anyone with him except the bodyguards.

"But the thing is we must go for fair selection. I don't want anybody to be disheartened. All are equally talented." Jimin said.

"Are you all going somewhere?"Sooji asked.

"Yes baby, business calls. But me and Nanjoon samchon is not going. We are staying with you. Since your exams are coming up. And we know how much you need Namjoon samchon for your exams." Taehyung said. Namjoon along with Jin helps Sooji in her studies. Sooji need Namjoon's expert teaching for her exams.

"Ok. I can't Joonie samchon go anywhere during exams" Sooji said.

"I am not going angel" Namjoon said kissing Sooji's cheeks. Jimin just stared at Sooji. He already adores the fact that Sooji is comfortable around everybody. She can really love everybody. He always thank god for giving him the great idea of keeping this cute little bundle of joy.

"Ah! Chim. I forgot to tell you. This time Jongsuk and Jungkook both are going. Mr. Jung is also coming. So, beware" Namjoon said.

"What? Jungkook is coming. Like I have to stay with him for the entire week?" Jimin said to himself. Taehyung understood what Jimin was thinking. So, he immediately replied.

"It is just a professional tour Jimin. Nothing else" He said. Jimin nodded and continued his work. Jin was almost done with Jimin's birthday shopping. The cultural festival is also coming up. So, he will be needing suits. He was selecting clothes, when a black suit with white small dots demanded his attention.

"It will suit Jimin's taste" he thought. He was about to go for it, when he bumped into someone. He was about to fall facing the ground, but that person grabbed him. Jin placed a hand on his belly.

"Oh I am so sorry. Are you okay?" The person asked. Jin's head was spinning. But he didn't fall down as the person was still holding him.

"Sir I think you should just sit down here." Jin's bodyguard said. They came running. The person also sat beside him and started patting his har. As he was extremely sacred with Jin's condition. After 5 minutes, Jin was feeling much better. He saw that the person is looking at him with concerned eyes. The bodyguards are also staring at him

"Don't worry guys I am fine. Don't tell anything about this to your sir. He will get worried. Understood" Jin said to the bodyguards. The he turned his attention to the person sitting on his right.

"I am fine. Trust me" he said.

"That's a relief" The person said with a sigh.

"Well Mr.?" Jin asked wanting to know the name of his saviour.

"Oh, my name is Jeon Jungkook. It was nice meeting you" Jungkook said

"I am Kim Seokjin. Pleasant meeting you" Jin said