CHAPTER-12

"We all get what we deserve. There is always light at the end of the tunnel"- scribble writer

The next morning Jimin went Dosante a bit earlier. He saw that Jungkook's bike is parked outside, which indicated that Jungkook has already arrived. He went up and saw Jungkook in the cafeteria. He was making coffee.

"Good morning Mr. Jungkook" Jimin greeted. Jungkook got startled with the sudden voice. But he composed himself. He tried not to show Jimin.

"Actually, Mr. Jungkook I wanted to ask you something" Jimin asked.

"To me? Yes, sir please go ahead." Jungkook said. He was nervous about the question. But didn't show it on face.

"Why are you avoiding me Jungkook?" Jimin asked straight away. Jungkook got amazed with this suddenness. It was for the first time in 2 months Jimin called Jungkook by his first name. Jungkook's heart leaped a bit.

"No, Mr. Park. I am not avoiding you. If that would have been the case then I wouldn't have spoke with you in the first place. Isn't it?" Jungkook gave the answer straight away. He was trying to avoid the entire awkwardness of the situation. So, he excused himself.

"Now I will take my leave. I have to prepare the schedule before everyone arrives. Excuse me" Jungkook said.

"Do you like someone?" Jimin asked he couldn't hold the suspense any longer. He just wanted to know the reason and also Jungkook's status. Jungkook got startled with the question. He composed himself. He decided to answer him straightforward but doesn't want to confess anything.

"Yes Mr. Park. I do. actually, I like someone. In fact, I love him. He came into my life as a ray of light. He really inspired him. He pulled me up in my broken times." Jungkook said with a small smile. He was imagining the Jimin he met 3 years ago. The person who motivated Jungkook.

"Oh, I see. Are you guys together?" Jimin asked. He was heartbroken. He really liked him. Actually, he still does. But this is going somewhere else.

"Jungkook laughed a small smile. "No, he doesn't even remember even remember me. Moreover, he has a family now. He has a husband and a child. The funny part is he is expecting he is expecting his second child. That person also hates me. But you know what? I love him and that will not change a bit. Never ever" Jungkook said and left.

"What does he mean by that? Why does that man hate him? Strange." Jimin stood there. But he didn't know that this would hurt him so badly.

"You are still the same Jimin. Getting hurt over small things." Jimin said to himself. Jungkook literally ran to his small office, closed the door and sat against it.

"You don't remember me Jimin. It is not your fault though. You never saw my face only heard my voice. But it still hurts badly"

3 YEARS BACK...

"Good morning Mr. Jimin. How are you?" Dr. Morris asked. He is the chief counsellor of LIVE AGAIN Rehab.

"I am good. How are you?" Jimin asked to him. Jimin has been investing in this rehab for the last 1 year. Dosant is doing great and Jimin also had an intention of investing somewhere like this place.

"How is your daughter?" Dr. Morris asked.

"She is doing great. She will turn 3 this year. That is the reason I am investing some extra money this year. Jin hyung also wanted to come but he always stays with Sooji. They both love each other badly." Jimin said.