CHAPTER-4

"Can you really destroy what I established around me?"- scribble writer

Jimin was doing some paperwork. Jimin and everyone went to a restaurant to celebrate Sooji's and Taehyung's success yesterday. It was a pleasant evening for everyone. But today, Jimin has hell lot of work. The new ventures are on the rise and so many meetings are lined up. Moreover, yesterday Taehyung mentioned that they are going to appoint Jeon Jungkook as the assist and head choreographer of Dosant. He is really curious about thus guy. But he was not present for the interviews yesterday. But today Jungkook is coming to submit some papers so, he may have his chance. Jimin was going through the CVs of the newly hired choreographers, when Clark knocked on the door.

"Sir, Mr. Jeo is here to meet you and Mr. Taehyung is also coming with him" Clark informed him.

"Ok bring them in" Jimin said.

"Jimin we are here" Taehyung said. Jimin turned around and saw Taehyung and... Jeon Jungkook. Jimin felt as if his world is spinning. He could no longer feel the ground below him. He felt a rush of memories coming back. the face, the eyes which he never wanted to see again, is once again standing in front of him.

"This can't be true. I am dreaming. How can he come back? it is not true" Jimin said to himself. Taehyung was standing there looking at Jimin. His face has paled and he was literally shaking. But why, Taehyung thought. He went to stand with Jimin. He shook him a little and whispered in his ear.

"Jimin, Jungkook is standing. Why are you shaking? Why are staring at him like that, as if you have seen a ghost?" Jimin suddenly realised about something and started finding his phone. After he found it, he called Jin to know about him and Sooji. Jin picked up on third ring.

"Jin hyung? Where is sooji? I want to speak with her" Jimin said.

"Sooji has not came out. It is not yet time. As soon as she comes out, I will call you. But what happened? Are you fine?" Jin asked from the other side of the phone. Jungkook was standing there witnessing the entire scene. He was just staring at Jimin. His eyes were glued on him. Taehyung asked Jungkook to stand outside. After 15 minutes, Jin called Jimin.

"Dadda," Sooji's cute voice came from the other side of the phone. Jimin felt relief after hearing her voice.

"Hello princess" Jimin replied back

"Jin samchon told me that you were worried about me? But I am good Dadda. Did you have your food?" Sooji asked

"yes, Actally I was missing you princess. So, I called samchon. You go home safely and look after Jin samchon. Ok?" Jimin said and disconnected the call. He took another few minute to calm himself down.

"Jimin what's wrong?"Taehyung asked coming. He was standing there throughout Jimin's conversation with Sooji.

"Nothing. Call him in" He said

"are you sure?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded. Jungkook came inside the cabin. Although, Jimin was still scared but he has to maintain his professionalism. He knows that Jin and Sooji are safe. He is not going to let anything happen to them.

"Hello Mr. Park. I am Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Jungkook said extending his hands. Jimin just nodded and shook his hands. He won't let the history repeat itself.

...................................

"What?" Jin shouted after getting surprised.

"What are you saying Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, please agree with what I am saying" Jimin said.

"But why do we need bodyguards, Jimin? Me and Soo are fine without them. If you are worried about my driving. Then you can hire a driver. But bodyguards? Jimin, Sooji will get scared." Jin tried to convince Jimin. But jimin was determined. He cannot risk Jin and Sooji's lives. He knew that something terrible is going to happen.

"Jimin tell us. What's the reason? You are somewhere lost from the morning after you met Jungkook. What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shivered with the mention of that name. he can necer forget those eyes and the face. It is true that the similarities are not that vibrant. But his face looks really similar.

"Jimin? Jalmosdoen? (you are worrying us)" Jin asked. Jimin couldn't control his emotions anymore. he hugged Jin tightly.

"Hyung, that bastard has come back. he is going to take my Sooji away from me" Jimin said crying on Jin's shoulders. It didn't take a long time for Taehyung and Jin to understand about the person Jimin is talking about.

"But that is not possible Chim. He is dead" Taehyung said.

" Murugesso (I don't know)" Jimin said sitting down on the couch. But Jin kept hugging him.

"Jimin look at me. We are all here with you. Namjoon is here and we also have security with us. Nothing is going to happen again. This time we are going to protect Sooji. Most importantly, you are not that weak and soft Jimin anymore. You are strong and powerful now. You only deserve love and happiness. Sooji calls you superman Jimin. She knows that her Dadda is going to protect her. Her Tae samchon is her batman and Namjoon samchon is her spiderman as he jumps here and there with her. Who would dare to hurt her. Huh?" Jin said with tears in his eyes. Jimin held Jin's hands.

"Hyung I also want you to be with me and sooji. Even if that man comes back, I will not care. But I want you to stay with us like the way you did 6 years back" Jimin said. After Jin and Taehyung left, Jimin went to Sooji's room. he saw that Sooji is fast asleep. Although he stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes.

"Dadda" She said in her sleep covered voice.

"Go back to sleep. you'll be late for school tomorrow." Jimin said and patted her hair.

"Annyeonghi jumuseyo Superman (good night superman)" Sooji said

"Annyeonghi jumuseyo Princess (good night princess)" Jimin said and kissed Sooji's forehead.

"Dadda is going to protect you no matter what" Jimin said to himself and left Sooji's room.

2 weeks have passed since Jimin and Jungkook's last encounter. Jimin already hired two bodyguards. One each for Jin and Sooji. He also attached GPS with Sooji's car. Today is Jeon Jungkook's first day in Dosante. As a CEO, jimin have to be thereto welcome the new batch and the new faculty. He will give the commencement speech.

"Dadda. You are going to wear this for today. Your's and Tae samchon's colours are coordinated. Me and Jin samchon went to mall yesterday to pick them up" Soji said to Jimin

"It took us two hours" Jin said coming iside the rrom with Taehyung. Taehyung was a wearing a grey suit with white neck tie. Jimin got a little bit worried about Jin's health as he is already 3 months pregnant.

"Jin hyung please don't overstress yourself. You need rest. You already run behind Sooji all day. Then this shopping and all. Your health is my first priority" Jimin said. Jin smiled at Jimin's concerned face. Taehyung was also smiling. But before he could reply, Sooji said,

"Dadda don't worry. I am taking good care of him. Although it took 2 hours, but Jinnei samchon was sitting in the shop. I didn't let him walk around" Jimin and Taehyung couldn't help but laughed at Sooji's bossiness.

"See? Jimin my angel is taking good care of my husband. I am greatly relieved. You better hurry up. Namjoon hyung has already for Dosant. You know how much he is punctual" Taehyung said. Jimin was also aware about Jungkook's presence.

"I have to be extra careful around him." Jimin said before leaving.

......................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. Well, Jungkook is going to enter in the story full flegedly from the next chapter. I am quite excited with Jikook's interaction. About the revelation, well it will gradually come out as the story progresses. Thankyou all for reads. I will see you in the next update. If you liked this one then please vote and comment.

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!