CHAPTER-21

"Feelings are meant to be revealed and Past is meant to be broken"- scribble writer

Jimin pushed Jungkook and locked the door.

"Jimin I have classes. I have to leave" Jungkook said. he was about to leave. But Jimin held his hands tightly. Jungkook could feel the rage in Jimin's eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are JK, whom I met 3 years ago at HOPE?" Jimin asked sharply. He didn't want to beat around the bush. So, he went straight to the point.

"What? How did you know?" Jungkook asked. He got really tensed. He doesn't want to reveal his past yet. He knew that Jimin will hate him after listening his past. Jimin was waiting for an answer from Jungkook, who was utterly shocked. Jimin came more closer to Jungkook.

"I am the same man whom you loved for past 3 years. I am the man who pulled you up in your bad time. Don't you think I deserve an explanation Jungkook? Wae?" Jimin said shouting at Jungkook.

"I couldn't do that. When I joined Dosante, I thought you may not be the same person. I also only heard your voice. But one day I saw that Clark was carrying HOPE's card with him. Then I got to know you are the same Park Jimin. It's funny that I am a huge fan of your dancing. So, I joined Dosante to meet you. But then you turned out to be the same person. There were misunderstandings that's all" Jungkook said cupping Jimin's face. "I still love you Chim. I still do" Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jimin was in tears.

"I lost my phone Kookie. After 3 months, I lost my phone. I tried to contact you. But I couldn't" Jimin said in tears.

"But I think we need to break up. Since Sooji's mom is back and your first love as well." Jungkook said turning his back to Jimin. Jimin was shocked.

"Wae? I don't want her. You don't even know what she did Jungkook. Leaving you is out of question" Jimin said.

"I can't bear the tag of 'home breaker' Jimin. You deserve all happiness" Jungkook said hiding the tears.

"Then what about Princess? Huh? She will die without you" Jimin said trying to reason Jungkook.

"She has her birth mom with her" Jungkook said.

"No, she wants you. She needs you. You are not leaving. If you do, I will kill you" Jimin said with tears.

"I love Kookie. You know that. What do I have to do to make you believe that I love you?" Jimin said with tears. This broke down Jungkook. He hugged Jimin tightly. "I love you Jimin. I will die without you and Princess." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin. It was not a lustful kiss.it was a kiss of assurance, of love and admiration. It continued for a minute, then they stopped since they were out of breath.

"Papa?" They heard Sooji's cute voice. Jimin laughed. "See your fangirl is back. Go now. She doesn't need me but her Papa. Jungkook laughed and went downstairs.

"Papa why are your eyes red?" Sooji asked touching Jungkook's cheeks with her little hands.

"Annio princess. I am fine. Now that I have saw you, I am more than ok" Jungkook said hugging Sooji.

"Dadda!!" Sooji squealed happily. He was silently standing behind his little world.

"Yes, I decided to have lunch with my world. So, I came back. now, let's go change. We are going to Jin samchon's house. He needs you there" Jimin said. sooji nodded and went up with Maria to change.

"I think Jin hyung is also devastated. He needs your assurances. I don't know what happened in the past, but I am with you all." Jungkook said hugging Jimin.

"I love you" Jimin said out of the blue. Jungkook laughed and Kissed Jimin's cheeks.

Jin was devastated. he never wanted Soo An to come back. all the dreadful memories have returned with her. He opened the door and settled down on the couch. Taehyung was waiting for Jin's words. He could feel the pain of his husband. He went and knelt down in front of Jin.

"Tae, Jimin is going to hate me, again right? Sooji is going to be away? Joonie is going to be sad again. You will also hate me. You will leave me?" Jin said while tears were falling freely from his eyes. Taehyung was shaking his head.

"Jimin is going to hate me now. Jungkook is also there. He will also hate me. Sooji is going to stay away from me" Jin continued.

"Jin calm down. Nothing is going to happen. Whatever happened that was all in the past. We were young and did not trusted each other. But that has changed. Jimin loves you like his hyung. Sooji adores you Jin. Namjoon hyung is also here to protect you. We are all together. Jungkook is also not going to hate you" Taehyung said cupping Jin's face.

"I miss sooji already Tae. What about her? What if Jimin didn't let her come closer to me?" Jin just finished his sentence and the house filled with Sooji's cute voice.

"Samchon?" Sooji came running and hugged Jin. Jimin and Jungkook also came behind her. Jin kneeled down and hugged Sooji. He was crying badly.

"Huh? Why are you crying samchon? Papa's eyes were also red" Sooji asked.

"Nothing princess. Actually, Jin samchon was missing you" Jimin said.

"Areh I just went to school. You love me too much Baggy samchon" Sooji said and hugged Jin more tightly.

"Ok now princess, why don't you go and tell Stephen to prepare the table we are coming in five" Jungkook said.

"OK" Sooji said.

"Jimin I didn't know that Soo an will come back like this. I didn't have any clue" Jin said with tears in his eyes.

"Jin hyung I trust you and why will I hate you? You are the person who stood with me while Sooji was a kid. You helped me raising her up. You are my back bone hyung. Without you, Tae and Namjoon hyung, I would have been lost. So, don't blame yourself. Jebal (please)" Jimin said and hugged Jin.

"Thankyou Chim. Thank you" Jin said.

"Hyung you are our everything" Jungkook said.

"You too" Jin said. All the four hugged each other. They all went to have their lunch happily and merrily. But they don't know the big blow is about to come.

...................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. Firstly, I want to thank you all for 380 reads. I am extremely thankful. I hope you liked this update. If you did then please vote and comment.

I see you all in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!