CHAPTER-31

"Let us shine like the brightest stars in the sky. But this fog is just blocking my way"- scribble writer

"What you thought? That I will leave Kookie for you? Are you bloody blind? We love each other. Our daughter loves him" Jimin said.

"She is my daughter and not Jungkook's" Soo An said trying to free herself.

"After what you did. You tried to sell your daughter six years ago. She was only 6 days old. You tried to kill your own brother. you expect me to get back with you? Just take these out of our sight officer" Jimin said. the officers took them away. Namjoon and Taehyung came after the officers left with those two.

"Jimin why Jungkook is not waking up?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon already informed the ambulance.

"I don't know. He is not waking up for the past 45 minutes. His knee is also bleeding." Jimin said.

"Don't worry Chim. The paramedics are here. We are going to take him to hospital." Namjoon said.

"He has been injected high doses of sedatives. His right leg is injured. he has been injected with sedatives in 2 hours alternatively." The paramedic said. They all took him to hospital.

Jimin was waiting outside the ICU. They all were seated when Namjoon came to sit beside Jimin.

"Don't worry Chim. He will be fine" Namjoon said.

"Hyung. I don't want anything to happen to him. I don't want Hobi to pass through the same pain, you passed through. You still miss Noona right?" Jimin asked.

"She will always be with me Chim. She was my last family. But she left you all. I don't even know why she went to Busan and how she died in a fire breakout. We didn't even get her dead body. But I also know that she is looking upon everyone of us." Namjoon said wiping his tears.

"As soon as I saw that bastard, I remembered everything. What happened six years ago" Jimin said.

"Nobody will ever forget that day Chim" Taehyung said coming from the reception.

Six years ago........

"Hyung you will make us fat. Moreover, this coffee is expensive. Your boss is going to deduct its price from your salary. I don't want that" Jimin said.

"Chim don't worry. Once your guy's academy starts and you guys get rich. I am taking my money back" Jin said.

"Sure hyung. Don't worry. I will buy you this café" Taehyung said hugging Jin.

"Tae we are in public. Stop with your romance. Continue it at home. By the way what happened last night? I couldn't sleep last night" Jimin said.

"It was a rough night brother. you won't understand." Taehyung asid.

"Yay!! Stop it. Or you won't get anything when I get back home." Jin said.

"Aye! Aye! Captain." Vmin said."

"Where is Joonie? Isn't he coming?" Jin asked.

"He went to mee with one person. He is interested in investing. Then we will talk about other things. I hope the meeting goes well. If everything goes well, then Dosante will start hyung" Jimin said.

"Guys!" Namjoon said while coming inside. Everybody got excited.

"Hyung what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Guys I have good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" Namjoon asked.

"Bad news" Taehyung said.

"Ok! Guys we have to stop with this time passing at Jin hyung's workplace. We are having our own office very soon" Namjoon said. "the investor said yes. The investor is also interested in listening to Tae's songs. He might also get a chance" Namjoon said.

"What?" Jimin said. he can't believe his ears.

"Oh my god! Finally, the boats are sailing. I am so happy for you guys. Please don't cry Tae" Jin said when he saw that his boyfriend is tearing up.

"Thanks, hyung for not going to US. Thanks for staying with us" Taehyung said while hugging Namjoon.

"Hey I want a good post in your academy" Namjoon said.

"It's our academy hyung" Jimin said. Namjoon nodded.

"Where is Noona?" Jimin asked.

"She is parking her scooty. She went with me" Namjoon said.

"Hello my little brothers. Congrats to all of you" Bong-cha said hugging Jin.

"Jin can I get Jin's special latte?" She asked.

"Right away Noona. Just have a seat." Jin said and went to the kitchen.

"Thanks, Noona. How your loan recovery going?" Taehyung asked.

"Its going good. I have a new case. This child's mother left him a huge amount of money. Burt the fact is the money will mature once then child turns 18 years old. He is just few days away though. He lives in Busan with his father and his new family. I have a doubt that the family doesn't want him. But the kid is very talented. Just few years younger than you all." Bong Cha said. everybody nodded.

"Jimin where is Soo An? She is not picking up her phone" Jin said bringing the latte.

"She is in hospital for some regular check-ups. Her team is going to Mokpo tomorrow. So, before that they need run some tests" Jimn said. Soo An is Jin's cousin sister and Jimin's alleged girlfriend. They are really close. Soo An ahs his dreams and ambitions. Jimin feels he is not suitable for a girl like her. Jin and Taehyung are in a relationship for the past 3 months.

"Ok guys! Our merry time is over. Let's get back to work. I have some recordings and Jimin your student enrolment list is still pending. The meeting is next week" Taehyung said.

"I also have work" Bong cha said.

"Let's go Jimin we have pile of work to do" Namjoon said.

"See you in the evening baby" Taehyung said kissing Jin's cheeks.

"See you hyung" Namjoon and Jimin said in unison. They all left the café and Jin got busy with his usual schedule.

...................................................................

Hey guys! I hope you guys are all doing great. The flashback is not yet over. Lot more things are going to reveal. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did then please vote and comment. I would love to nhear from you all. Thanks to all my silent readers, it is for them also that my second story has surpassed 600+ reads. Thankyou to each and everyone. Please keep supporting me. I will see you all in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!