CHAPTER-7

"You compelled me to change my outlook"- Scribble writer

"Chim you didn't have to come. Sooji and I would have been fine" Jin said

"Hyung I wanted to. Sooji insisted that is why I brought her. Otherwise I wouldn't have" Jimin said

"I know everything about samchon. If doctor asks something then I have to answer that" Sooji said. Jimin and Jin just laughed at her childishness. They were all heading towards the parking area, when they met Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked seeing Jimin and his family.

"Mr. Jeon? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Actually, I had an appointment." Jungkook answered. He knew that Jimin has a husband but didn't knew that they already have a daughter. He cannot show that he is bothered. He is actually happy that Jimin is settled. He is happy.

"Oh you are Jungkook right?. Remember me? We met at the mall" Jin said.

"Yeah off course I do Mr. Jin" Jungkook said.

"Oh, please just Jin hyung will be fine" Jin said.

"I got to go Mr. Park. I meet you in the academy." Jungkook said

"Sure. I hope you remember we are leaving in 2 days" Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and left.

"He is cute isn't he angel?" Jin asked Sooji. Jimin was bringing the car.

"He will look good with Dadda" Sooji said

"Oh, you are already shipping them? Me too" Jin said and high fived with Sooji. By the time Jimin came with the car, they already started their shipping.

"Who is he Jimin?" Jin asked

"He is the assistant choreographer of Dosante. He is very hardworking and talented hyung. This is his first Seoul Cultural festival. So, he is making sure that he doesn't make any mistake regarding his health" Jimin said. Jin and Sooji eyed each other with Jimin's extra-long introduction about Jungkook.

"But I only asked his name Chim. Not his qualities" Jin said. Jimin understood that he is trapped so, he tried to change the topic.

"We need to hurry up. I have to go back to Academy." Jimin said and started the engine.

Later in the afternoon,

Jungkook already prepared the list of the final participants. The rehearsals are almost done. Just some final touches. Jimin and Taehyung are coming to discuss the issues. Namjoon is already done with flight and the residents which has been arranged for the students and the faculty. He personally went there today to oversee everything.

"Guys all the best! If Mr. Park asks anything. Answer it properly. They are coming to see your performance. Just don't be nervous and listen to your heart" Jungkook said addressing the students.

"Coachnim? What if we do a mistake and let you down? Would you be angry?" Veronica asked.

"Annio (No). you guys won't make any mistake. actually, you know what? You guys don't dance for the sake of participating in any competition. But for the satisfaction of your heart. To fulfil your dreams. Those who dance like that they can never make any mistakes" Jungkook said.

"Is Mr. Park cold Coachnim? He doesn't talk to us like Mr. Kim does. He is also very cold towards you" Boemseok said. To this question Jungkook smiled and answered.

"Annio (no). He is just quiet not cold. There is a difference. He doesn't prefer to talk too much. You know he booked all our flight tickets to Busan. He also looked after our comfort. He loves you guys. But his way of showing is a bit different. He also likes me. Since I joined Dosant, I was very nervous. But he gave me the responsibility for you all. See how come you are saying that he doesn't like me?" He said. Jimin was standing outside the practice room and heard the entire conversation. Whatever Jungkook said, compelled him to change his attitude towards him.

"Maybe he is not that bad, Jimin?" Jimin thought to himself.

"But those eyes and that face? He has so many resemblance" His inner voice contradicted.

"No that doesn't mean anything. He may have similarities. So what? He is not that person. He is dead. Jungkook is kind and innocent. I am being too cold towards him" he said to himself. Jimin's reverie was broke by Taehyung. "Hey Chim. What are you doing standing outside? Let's go inside" He said and both of them entered. As soon as they entered, Jungkook's eyes fell on Jimin. His heart stopped for a moment. But he recomposed himself.

"How can he look good in everything her wears." Jungkook said to himself.

"Good morning guys! As you all know that we are leaving in 2 days. I know that you guys are ready. Don't be afraid of anything. You have such talents like Mr. Jungook and Mr. Lee as your coaches and you guys are also talented. As a head, I just want to say one thing. Winning is not important participation is more important and also what you have learned from it. It is upon you how you will improve yourself. So, see you all on Thursday at 9:00 sharp. We have our flight at 10. We will be meeting in the academy as the vocal team also need blessings from their Coachnim. Then we will all head towards the airport" Jimin finished his his speech and smiled at everybody. He also looked at Jungkook. Their eyes met for few seconds.

Jungkook couldn't believe that Jimin acknowledged him. He was on cloud nine. After all the final touches were done, the students left. Jongsuk also left. But Jungkook stayed behind for some work. This is a big opportunity for him and he have to do his best. He also wants to earn respect in the eyes of Jimin. He is his idol. It would be a great achievement for him. He was going through the details when someone knocked on the door. Jungkook thought the security guard.

"Yeah I know. I am leaving in a bit" He said and started wrapping up.

"Sure, because I was about to make you leave. Its past midnight Mr. Jungkook" Jimin said in a soft tone. Jungkook was startled. He didn't expect Jimin

"Oh Mr. park. Yeah actually I was doing some last-minute check-ups. As the students are not here, so it is easy to do now" He said.

"sure, that's not a problem. But you must also take care of your health. We can't afford to lose you" Jimin said. Jungkook got a bit happy with Jimin's concerned behaviour.

"Did you have your dinner?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I had a sandwich" Jungkook said.

"I am asking about a proper dinner. Come to my office. I have some cooked meal stuffed in the fridge. We can share" Jimin said.

"ok" Jungkook said and followed Jimin. They both entered inside his office.

"Please take a seat" Jimin asked Jungkook. Jimin went to take out the food. He heated it up and served it.

"Thankyou" Jungkook said. They both shared a meal together. Jungkook knew that this moment is not going to last forever. But at least the moment is right here.

..................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! Welcome back. I hope you guys are doing great. From the next chapter Seoul fest chapter is coming up. I am excited for it. I hope you liked the chapter. If you did please vote and comment. Thankyou for 67 reads. I really never thought that my story will reach this much. Thanks for all the silent support and love.

Tomorrow is a big day for all the armies out there. 'LIFE GOES ON' is releasing. Are you guys ready? See you in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!