CHAPTER-1

"Past never leaves you, until its work is done"- scribble writer

"Jimin!! Please save us" came an unclear voice. Vague but not distant.

Jimin stirred in his sleep and then suddenly woke up. Sweat beads were visible on his forehead. He immediately ran to the room adjacent to his room. he quickly opened the door but sighed in relief when he saw the small figure is sleeping peacefully surrounded with plushies on all side. Jimin moved through the toys and sat carefully on the bed. The small figure stirred in her sleep and then gradually opened her eyes.

"Good morning princess" Jimin wished his 6 years old.

"Good morning Dadda" Sooji wished her father back.

"Okay now stop with your cute face and get up. Otherwise you will be late for the school. Jin samchon will come here any moment to pick you up. If he sees that you are not ready, he will get excited." Jimin warned Sooji.

"Dadda were you crying? Why your eyes are red?" Sooji asked her father. Jimin hid his emotions with a big smile. He completely changed the topic.

"Annio (no). why will I cry when I have my princess with me. I have Jin hyung, Taehyung and also your favourite Namjoon samchon. I will never be happier than this" Jimin said hugging Sooji.

"I love you Dadda" Sooji said

"I love you too. But now you really have to get up. You only have half an hour to get ready" Jimin said and left after kissing her cheeks. Jimin got dressed up and went downstairs to make the breakfast. The maids are off duty today. Jimin always tries to make at least one meal for his daughter. So, the maids are not coming in the morning. He was half-way done when the doorbell rang. He knew who will it be. It's been six years and the doorbell rings every day in the same time without fail. Jimin went to open the door and he was welcomed with a warm smile.

"Good morning Chim! Is Sooji up? Is she ready? She will be late for the school" Jin said hugging Jimin

"Jin hyung breath. She is almost ready" Jimin was about to complete his sentence, when a giggling Sooji came down from the stairs and hugged Jin.

"Sooji, careful. I told you not to hug Jin samchon so tightly. The baby inside his tummy will be suffocated" Jimin said

"Oh Jimin don't scold angel. She has every right to hug her Jin samchon tightly. The baby is absolutely fine. I an way Sooji is also hugging her sachon (cousin)" Taehyung said while coming with two bags in his hands.

"Absolutely, Angel. Don't listen to your dadda. He is always careful about me and his joka (nephew). I have bought your favourite choco chip cookies and also your favourite pink dress which you asked for" Jin said to Sooji.

"Okay! Now, let's have the breakfast. You too Jin hyung. I have made your favourite chocolate pancakes" Jimin said. Jin was feeding Sooji and also talking to her about school and studies. They were having their lovely time.

"Oh! Jimin the enrolment for the new batch will start from next month. But before that we need to hire some choreographers. Although Jong suk is there but he will be needing more assistants. This time as it is a global audition, so we would be needing some foreign return choreographers." Taehyung said.

"Ok I will tell Namjoon hyung. He is looking after the enrolment. I will tell Clark to shortlist a few names." Jimin said. After 30 minutes they all got ready to leave for their destinations.

"Ok angel, say bye to your Dadda and Tae samchon" Jin said.

"Bye Dadda! Have a nice day" Sooji wished kissing Jimin's cheeks.

"Bye Samchon! Have a rocking day" Sooji said and fisted with Taehyung.

"Annyeong! Gongjunim munje eobs -eo Jin samchon" (don't trouble your Jin samchon Princess)" Jimin said and kissed Sooji's cheeks.

"Bye baby. Don't overdo yourself" Jin said tyo Taehyung and they had their brief moment.

"You too Chim. Eat your lunch on time" Jin said to Jimin as well.

"Yes sir!!" Taehyung and Jimin said in unison. Jin and Sooji left with their driver. While TaeMin left with their driver for Dosant.

......................................

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter. I know its small. But I didn't want reveal much just at the beginning. It will more revealing in the upcoming chapters. So, stay tuned for the next chapters. If you liked this one, then please vote and comment. See you in the next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!