CHAPTER-10 (TRIP TO BUSAN-III)

"Why does it hurt so much?"- scribble writer

"Jungkook is just an ordinary guy. He is not suitable for my standards. I should just stay away from him. He can be dangerous. He can just go away and I won't care a bit. I treated him well from day one. Moreover, I have a family. I cannot imagine my life without them. So, he should just go away" Jimin said with anger.

Jungkook felt that his whole world is shaking. He could no longer feel the ground beneath him. He covered his mouth to not let the cry escape. His eyes were filled with tears. He covered his mouth and ran as fast as he could. Withing 10 minutes he reached his room. he locked himself up and sat down supporting the door.

"Why do you hate me so much? You were not like this 3 years ago.? Then what happened in these years? You even forgot about me. You don't remember my voice. I won't force you. You have your family and stay happy with them. I am happy that you are happy. I will stay away from you." he said and wiped his tears.

"Ok. So, according to me. You like Jungkook. He likes you too. Did you tell Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Tae about all this?" Jong Suk asked.

"No. but I will once I to Seoul return." Jimin said.

"They are your family. They will be elated if you once again start your life. Jungkook is a nice guy. He has nothing to do with the past." Jong suk said

"There must be some connection. I feel really attached with his especially his voice. There has to be some sort of connection" Jimin said.

"Don't worry Jimin. Everything will be fine. At least let Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung know about this. They will give you expert advice. Taehyung might get excited" Jing suk said.

"Yeah I know. Taehyung is already sensing something. Don't worry he will ask me soon" Jimin said. Jong suk nodded and both of them went inside. Jimin and Jungkook's rooms are on the same floor. On his way to his room, Jimin stopped in front of Jungkook's room. he wanted to knock on the door to wake him up and wish him goodnight, but he stopped himself.

The next day started with lots of excitement and nervousness. Jungkook was quite throughout the event. He avoided Jimin as much as possible. He doesn't hate him, but he is just very hurt. Jungkook decided to stop his feelings for him.

"Coahnim. I am nervous." Bong Soon said. She is the main vocalist. The other vocalists are Chanyeol, Minho and Veronica. For the solo, they are singing 'I LOVE YOU BOY' for the solo and 'BELIEVER' for the group song. Although they decided on singing only the Korean songs, but BELIEVER is the personal choice of Mr. Kim Taehyung.

"Ah! Don't worry guys. Everything will be fine. You guys will rock" Sam said and adjusted Bong Soon's mic. Heiji was fixing and checking Bong soon's dress.

"Hey! Veronica take chill pill. Everything will be fine and you guys will do wonderfully well". Jungkook said and hugged Bong Soon., who is about to go up in 5 minutes.

"Ok guys we I have your Coach with us" Jimin said holding a phone in his hand. He facetimed Taehyung.

"Guys just be yourself and sing from your heart. Everything will fall in its place. Fighting!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Fighting!!" Everybody shouted together.

"All the best guys" Jimin said to everyone. The solo song and the group song went really well. Everybody sang really well and in perfect sync. The audience reaction was huge and everybody enjoyed their performance. The results are awaited as it will come along with the dance and Musical's results in two days. They have time to rest and practice as well.

The group, Heiji and Jong Suk are going to take the bus and Jungkook and Jimin will take Jimin's car. But instead Jungkook took the bus and let Heiji took Jimin's car. Jimin was disappointed as Jungkook refused to take his car. He really wanted to be with Jungkook. He really wants to know if he is the same person or it is just his misunderstandings. Jimin's heart is going with the second option. He called Clark for a few minutes talk before boarding the car. This issue cannot be discussed in front of Mr. Jung.

"Clark, I want you to do a background check on Mr. Jeon. Give me the reports in 2 days. Understood?" Jimin said in his famous bossy tone. Clark had a shocking expression but complied.

"Yes Sir" He said and boarded the car along with Jimin and Heiji and Mr. Jung.

"Let's see who are you Mr. Jungkook? I don't want to do the same mistake" Jimin said to himself and put on his shades.

"Coahnim. Why are you silent?" Veronica asked.

"Nothing Veronica. I am fine. Just tired and the last day is still left" Jungkook said.

"Calm down Coahnim. Everything will be fine. We have a whole day tomorrow we will practice hard" Bong Soon said.

"Bong is right Jungkook. Everything will be fine. But why are your eyes swollen?" Jong Suk asked.

"Nothing Hyung. Just didn't got good sleep yesterday. But I will be fine" Jungkook said. He knows he will be fine. He has to be fine...

..................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I am sure you guys are doing well. This update is a bit short. But the next update will be a long and interesting one. I hope you have liked this chapter, then please vote and comment.

Did you guys watch Jin's birthday live? Taehyung's phone was not on speaker. But everybody else's was. Jikook was together and Jungkook was replying on behalf of Jimin. Jin is growing more handsome day by day. Now only V's birthday is left. Let's see what Jin has for his Voo. I will see you in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!