CHAPTER- 26

"The darkness is not eternal, but we still have to endure it"- scribble writer

Jungkook left the house to go to the hospital. He already made an appointment. He needs to know what is wrong with him. Jimin left for his trip today. He will come back in two dys. Jungkook is currently waiting inside Doctor's chamber.

"Hello Doctor"- Jungkook greeted her.

"Good morning Jungkook. Yes, you told me the symptoms on phone and it is indicating only towards one thing" Doctor jumped straight to the point.

"What is it doctor?" Jungkook asked. He is really nervous. This doctor knows Jungkook from his accident days. That really helped her to know about Jungkook's health well.

"You are pregnant" She said with a small smile.

"What? Ah chinchayo (really)?" Jungkook asked with shocked expression.

"Yes, the reports say so. You don't have to get any tests now. Since your pregnancy is at very advanced stage. But as your pregnancy will progress, we will run a few tests." The doctor informed Jungkook. He is still in shock. He is super excited to inform everyone about his pregnancy.

"And next time. I want the father to come along with you" doctor said.

"Yeah he will doctor. Do I have to take any precautions?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Please no stress and try to stay as positive as you can. Take ample rest" She said. Jungkook then left his chamber. He is super happy.

"Princess will be so happy. Jin hyung will be elated and Jimin. Oh my god! I can't wait to tell them" Jungkook said to himself.

"I have to call Hobi hyung" He said and took out his phone. But a weird message flashed on the screen.

"If you want to see your hobi hyung, don't say this to anybody and straight come to this address. Otherwise, you won't be able to see him again. Your daughter and Jin will also be in danger. I know the he is pregnant" Jungkook felt nausea tic.

"What happened? Who did all these? Where is hobi hyung?" All these questions made Jungkook dizzy. But he composed himself and decided to go the address. He took a cab. His phone got dead but he remembered the address. His throat went dry.

"Excuse me can you please hand me the bottle please. If you don't mind?" Jungkook asked the driver. He handed the bottle and Jungkook emptied the bottle.

"I hope Jin hyung and princess are fine. But who is doing all this and why?" Jungkook was thinking all these when he felt a bit dizzy. But before he knew he lost his consciousness.

"Boss the job is done" The driver said.

Hoseok was getting impatient. Jungkook gets late but not this much. Its been a n hour and there is no trace of him. His phone is also switched off.

"I think I should go to his house. I need to tell him about Jonsuk's return. Otherwise it can dangerous." Hoseok said to himself. When he reached to Jungkook's house, he saw that Jin is sitting on the couch and he had a very troubled expression.

"Jin hyung? Are you okay?" Hoseok asked as soon as he entered.

"I don't know. I am feeling pain in my tummy." He was about to complete his sentence when Hoseok saw that Jin's water broke, He got startled. He held Jin by his shoulder to keep him stable. He called the staf and asked them to inform Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Jin hyung don't worry. I am taking you to hospital." Hoseok said assuring Jin. He was in pain and was sweating bnadly.

"Did you call Kookie, hobi? His phone is switched off" Jin asked in the midst of pain.

"Yes hyung. I will ask David to pick angel from school." Hoseok said. he then took him to the hospital and Hobi asked the staff to inform him as soon as Jungkook arrives. After driving for 20 minutes, they reached hospital. Kim Taehyung's husband was immediately admitted to the VIP ward. Taehyung and Namjoon arrived after 15 minutes.

"Don't worry he is inside" Hobi said.

"Don't worry Tae. Everything will be fine. But where is Kookie?" Namjoon asked.

"He is out of reach for nearly 1 ½ hours now. His phone is switched off" Hoseok said.

"But he never does that. He also didn't take the bodyguard and the car with him" Namjoon said. after 35 minutes, the doctors came out. They all ran towards him.

"How's my husband doctor?" Taehyung asked.

"He is fine and your daughter is also healthy. We are shifting them soon. You guys can meet him shortly." The doctor informed them.

"Congrats bro. oh my god! I became samchon once again" Namjoon said.

"Congrats Tae" Hoseok said and Hugged Taehyung. He was in tears.

"I wish Jungkook and Jimin were here. Then the celebration would have been complete." Taehyung said.

"They will shortly. Don't worry" Namjoon said.

"But where is Jungkook?" this question came repeatedly in Hoseok's mind.....

...........................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. What do you guys think? Where did Jungkook go? Where was he taken? What's the background story of Jonsuk? Why is Hoseok so afraid about his arrival? I hope I made justice with Jungkook's pregnancy track. I am not an expert so I tried as much as I could. All these questions will be answered in my next update.

Suga's birthday just went by. He is such a motivational person in all army's life. BTS will perform at the GRAMMY'S. I am super excited guys. What about you all?

I will see you all again in my next update. if you liked this chapter, then please vote and comment. I would love to hear all of your opinions. Thanks for 500+ reads on my story. It means a lot. It really motivates me to write for you all. Thankyou to all of you for reading my story. See you again. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!