CHAPTER-9 (TRIP TO BUSAN-II)

"I don't know if it is true or I am dreaming"- scribble writer

Jungkook was going through some checking. The students are ready to go on stage. The US team is currently performing and then Russia and then South Korea. The first day of the Festival has started. Today is the dance competition. Next day singing gala and then the musical. Jonsuk was talking with the students. Jungkook was nervous and worried but he also knew that his students will do great. Russia's team really performed well. They were given 5 minutes before they go on stage. Jimin came to the back stage just 2 mins before the dancers were ready to go on stage. Jimin gathered them.

"So, guys I hope you all guys are ready? Just don't focus on the results. But on the process. You guys worked hard and this is the time to show what you got in the bag. Ok? Fighting" He said and high fived with everyone. They went on stage. Jungkook and Jonsuk stood in the back stage. Jungkook was rubbing his palms together.

"Suk hyung? What you think? I am sure these kids are going to rock. But I am quite excited. Jungkook said and held Jonsuk's hands. "but why are your hands being so small? Your hands are usually large and thin" Jungkook said. He turned to his right and saw none other than Park Jimin.

"Huh? Wae? I mean Suk hyung was here right. How did you come?" Jungkook said quite breath takingly.

"No. Mr. Jungkook. I was here all the time. Can you leave my hands now or you are still nervous? Then you can hold my hands throughout the performance." Jimin said smirking. Jungkook left his hands immediately and he was extremely embarrassed.

He said.

"It's ok. people tend to do such things in such intense situations. Your kids are fine. Don't worry" Jimin said. The performance started and Jungkook was looking at intently.

"We really did a good job" Jungkook thought to himself. He was engrossed in the performance; he didn't notice that Jimin was staring at him.

"Why am I behaving like this? Why didn't I shake my hands away? Why did I let him touch him? Why I get so soft in front of him? I can't love him. I can't fall for the trap. I won't do the same mistakes again" Jimin said to himself and left the backstage. After the performance ended, the reaction of the audience was massive. All the participants bowed and ran to the back stage. They all hugged Jungkook.

"Coachnim, we were so nervous when we were on the stage. But then we recapitulated what you and Suk Coachnim taught us" Bong cha said.

"Coachnim, thank you for teaching us so well. We want to wing this for you all" Eung-kyung said

"How was I? I think I messed up the last step" Beomseok said.

"No you were excellent. You all were massive. Now change and join the others in the audience. The fest is going to end soon. Then we will head to hotel," Jungkook said.

"Ok" They all said and started changing their clothes. After the show ended; they all boarded their bus. Jimin, Clark and Mr. Jung went in Jimin's car.

"Ok now, the first step is done. The second and final steps are left. The day after tomorrow we have the singing competition. Then there were musical." Jonsuk said.

"I know you guys are ready and will rock it." Veronica, the main vocalist of the team said. Jungkook was silent. He was thinking about Jimin's behaviour after the performance ended.

"But he was normal in the back stage. I think he is offended as I have touched his hand. I will personally tell him sorry" He thought to himself. After they arrived in the hotel, they all went to their respective rooms. The dancing team went to the Vocal team to cheer them up.

"They are good friends" Jonsuk said. Jungkook nodded.

"Hey you ok? You don't look good." Jonsuk asked.

"Annio I am fine. Just tired. I will go and rest and then I will be fine hyung." Jungkook said.

"Ok. You go to your room and take rest. I'll go and catch up with Mr. Park." He said and left. Jungkook went inside his room and stood beside the window. He closed his eyes and Jimin's face came before him.

"I love you Jimin. But I didn't expect that you are married. I took this job for two reasons and one of the reasons was you. But now that you have family and you are happy. I don't want ruin it. I want you to be happy. You deserve it. I don't want to be a third wheel." He thought to himself and started changing his clothes.

"Mr. Park?" Jonsuk called after reaching the garden area.

"I told you to call me only Jimin when we are alone." Jimin said.

"Ok. Hey Jimin what's up? You look confused and tired" Jonsuk said judging Jimin's face.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something" Jimin said

"Yeah go ahead" Jonsuk said.

"for the past few days, I am experiencing a warm feeling whenever I am near Jungkook. I like the way he talks to me, looks at me and also touches me" Jimin said.

"Woah!! When did the touching happened? But isn't it good? You should move on Jimin." Jonsuk said.

"Murugesso (I don't know)" Jimin said sighing.

Jungkook was putting off his jacket when he found a bottle of pills. He instantly remembered that it belongs to Jonsuk.

"Hyung's blood pressure pills. He didn't take one today. That means he will be needing it. I must return it now." Jungkook said to himself and left the room. he went to Jonsuk's room, but then he remembered that he is with Jimin. His phone is also switched off. He went to the lobby and saw Clark coming.

"Clark. Do you know where is Mr. Park and Jonsuk hyung?" he asked.

"Yeah. They are in the garden area. But what happened?" He asked.

"Actually, Jonsuk hyung left his pills with me. I have to return it" Jungkook said

"Ok. It's right from the lobby area." Clark said. Jungkook thanked him and went. he reached there within 10 minutes. "The hotel is huge" Jungkook said to himself. He saw that Jimin and Jonsuk are having a conversation.

"So, you are saying that you like Jungkook?' Jonsuk said.

"Yeah I think so. But I have so many contradictory thoughts. My heart is saying that he is nice and innocent, kind and loving. I love him" Jimin said. "But it's my brain that is confusing me" He added.

"Ok what your brain is telling you?" Jonsuk asked. Jungkook was withing 3m radius when he heard his name.

"They are discussing about me?" he thought. He decided to leave but then curiosity overpowered him. He hid behind the pillar wall and listened to their conversation. But what he heard really shattered him.

.....................................................................................................................

Hey guys! How are you all? I am sure you guys are doing great. Thankyou all for the 100 reads. Thanks for supporting my send story. Thanks to all the silent supporters who are silently supporting my story. I am really excited for the next update. I am really not sure what Jungkook heard. Just kidding. Offcourse I know. You will let to know in the next chapter.

BTS got the nomination for GRAMMY'S guys. Our boys did it. I am superr excited. I really hope that they win this time. It was a remarkable journey for them in the GRAMMY'S. first year they presented an award. Second year they performed and thgis year they got nominated. Did you guys watch their reactions? Oh my god! Ok, now Our WWH AKA Jin's birthday is coming up. I am super excited. He will turn 30 this year. I am excited.

Ok guys I am signing off here. I will see you all in another update. If you liked today's chapter then please vote and comment. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!