CHAPTER- 27

"Where are you? How will I find you in the darkness?" -scribble writer

Taehyung entered and saw that Jin was staring at their baby girl.

"She is fine Jinnie" Taehyung said. Jin looked at him with loving eyes. Taehyung came forward and picked their baby. He bought her to Jin and stared at each other.

"I need to capture the moment. I have to send it to Jimin" Namjoon said and took the picture of a loving family.

"But where is Kookie? I was calling him but he didn't pick up. He also left his bodyguard and the car" Jin asked to Hoseok.

"He is on his way hyung. He will be here soon" Hoseok lied. He didn't want Jin to worry. He just went through a surgery. Namjoon also stayed silent. They left Taejin alone with the baby.

"I think Kookie is not okay. He is not someone who would be missing for 2 hours" Hoseok said trying to call him once again.

"Let me ask the staff about where Jungkook went." Namjoon dialled Maria's number. She is the chief of the domestic staff at Jimin's house. He came back after 2 minutes and informed that she doesn't know. Jungkook only said that he will be back by 5 pm. But there is no trace.

"He said that he will be meeting me at 3 pm. But I waited till 4." Hoseok said. both Namjoon and Hoseok had no clue about Jungkook's whereabouts. Taehyung came out from the room and looked at their faces.

"Jungkook is still not picking up the phone?" He asked. To which both Namjoon and HOseok nodded.

"Ok let's ask the bodyguards and check the surveillance cameras. Jin is resting now. We will come back tomorrow. I have already posted 5 bodyguards in front of Jin's ward" Taehyung said and left to find Jungkook.

Jungkook started waking up and felt sharp pain on his head. He tried to adjust with the environment. After adjusting he realised that his hands are tied up and there is tape on his mouth. He is tied to a chair and his feet are tied. Jungkook remembers that he was outside the hospital and then he received a weird message about Hoseok. Then he took a cab and then what happened? He remembers none. He heard some faint voices.

"I think he woke up now" a man said. Jungkook immediately closed his eyes and pretended to be senseless.

"Oh no he is still not up" the, man said and came near Jungkook. We should call boss and inform him. They left and Jungkook opened his eyes.

"Who is this boss? Wht is tis place? What they want from me? But why am I tied?" Jungkook asked to himself and tried to untie himself but no its all in vain.

"I hope everybody is safe" Jungkook said. he then drifted ff to sleep.

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon said. "even if he says that he doesn't want you, you will leave him alone?" Namjoon shouted at the bodyguards.

"Jimin especially tightened Jin hyung, Sooji and Jungkook's security. They are always like this. They don't want to take the bodyguards with them" Taehyumg said.

"They should have followed him. He is always like this. Never takes his car or bodyguard. Now see what happened? Jungkook is missing for 6 hours now" Namjoon said getting worried. They already hired private investigator and they are going to inform the cpos tomorrow.

"What if Jonsuk took him? He is back. I know that. I was about to tell Kookie about it. But all these happened does that bastard know that I know that his back? if yes, then Kookie is in danger" Hoseok thought to himself. His face turned pale thinking about the possibility.

"Hobi what are you thinking so deeply?" Namjoon asked.

"I think Kookie is in danger" He said.

"And wht makes you think that?" Taehyung asked.

"He is not like this. He always receives his calls. He can't stay away from Sooji and Jin hyung for long. He also talks to me after every few seconds" Hoseok said. he was getting scared now. At that moment Sooji came from school. As soon as, she saw Hoseok she ran towards him.

"How are you samchon? I missed you so much?" She said.

"I am fine princess. How are you? I also missed you so much. I bought chocolates for you." Hoseok said.

"Oh really. But where is Papa?" she asked.

"Ah he went out angel, you know angel Jin samchon's baby has come. We are going to meet her soon okay" Namjoon said.

"Oh really! How does she look? I am sure she has an angelic face like my baggy samchon" Sooji said. namjoon was about to reply but saw that Davis is coming so he asked Sooji to go and freshen up. Davis the security head of Jimin. He takes care of all the security of Jin, Jungkook and Sooji.

"Sir, Mr Jeon was seen outside of Day Care clinic. He was seen for the last time. Then he took a cab. We are still trying to trace the location of the cab. His phone was switched off from then." Davis said.

"See I told you something is not right" Hoseok said.

"What to do? we can't inform Jimin right now. He will get worried. Jin is not in a condition to be informed about such a crisis. We won't be able to handle Angel hyung" Taehyung said. Namjoon was thinking deeply about a solution. He can't just let everything slip like this. He has to find Jungkook. He is the guardian of everyone. So, he has to stay strong.

"Ok guys! Fasten up. Try to find every possible clue. I am informing cop chief and they will start investigating right away. We can't wait for 24 hours. Jungkook is in real danger. We have to buckle up." Namjoon said with determination. He went to comfort Taehyung and Hoseok. But the worst is yet to come.

.........................................................

Hey guys! Welcome back. I am sure you guys doing well. We are a bit down because of the GRAMMY'S. But BTS don't need a trophy to prove themselves. They re way beyond that. They are so humble and caring. They even came live to cheer us. They are such cuties. We will always stan them no matter what.

Don't be sad guys. Coz BTS doesn't want their universe to be sad.

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please make sure to vote and comment. I will see you in another update. till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!