CHAPTER- 3

Life is so fun with you"- scribble writer

Jimin was doing some paperwork in his study when Sooji came in. She was smiling from ear to ear when she saw Jimin's specs was reaching his nose.

"Why are you laughing Princess?" Jimin asked when he saw that Sooji is laughing.

"No nothing. Dadda I want to tell you something" Sooji said coming near Jimin. Jimin turned his attention towards her and picked her up.

"Dadda tomorrow is inter-school fashion show and I participated and everyone's parents are coming. I also want you to come along with Jin and Tae samchon" Sooji said.

"Ok. Isn't Jin samchon taking you?" Jimin asked. He knows how much Jin is worried about Sooji. Taehyung and Namjoon are the most protective samchon next to Jin. Usually he takes Sooji to school and in all her functions.

"Offcourse. He is only preparing me for the walk and all. But I also want my entire family with me." Sooji said. Tomorrow is the day for the interviews of all the choreographers. A busy day for Dosant. He can't promise anything to Sooji.

"Ok princess. Actually, tomorrow is a big day for both and for us. I don't know about Tae and Namjoon samchon. But I will be there. I will be a little late but I will be there." Jimin said.

"Thanks, dadda." Sooji said and kissed Jimin's cheeks and left his study. The next morning Jimin left early for office. Jimin already talked to Jin in the morning. The maids are also there to help them.

"Chim Chim. Don't worry I am almost to your house. Let me take care of the big baby then I will take care of the small baby" Jin said laughing.

"Thanks a lot, hyung. I feel like I am asking too much from you" Jimin said apologetically.

"Now you are saying shitty things Jimin. Sooji is also our family. I love her so much. I also like to take care of her. You only concentrate on your interviews. Be on time. The show starts from 3" Jin said.

"Ok hyung I got to hang up. I will reach there on time" Jimin said. Jimin entered his office and met Clark (his assistant) and Veronica (Taehyung's assistant). Clark I will be leaving a bit early today. Cancel all my meetings after 3. Veronica please inform me as soon as Taehyung comes to his office" Jimin said.

"Nae, uijang (ok Chaiman)" Clark and Veronica said. After 30 minutes, Taehyung knocked on Jimin's door.

"Hey Jimin what's up?" Taehyung asked. He is quite cheerful today.

"I need your help" Jimin was about to complete his sentence but Taehyung stopped him.

"I know. But you have to stay at least for 15 minutes. Then we will manage." Taehyung said. Jimin sighed.

"Thanks buddy" Jimin said.

"But I want you to manage angel and Jin for me. I will be going to pick you guys up. I and Namjoon hyung won't be able toa attend the show" Taehyung said

"Offcourse. Don't worry." Jimin said.

"oh! Jimin. Jong suk is also coming for the interviews. So, you can easily go" Taehyung said wiyj a wink

"Oh then everything is settled. Dosant's best choreographer is coming." Jimin said. "I will personally meet everyone the day they will start their work" Jmin said and they both went back to their work. As said, Jimin attended the interview for only 15 minutes, then he left. He reached to Sooji's school with 25 minutes due to less traffic.

"Hello! Jin hyung. Where are you? I cannot see you" Jimin said over phone to Jin

"Ok wait I am coming" Jin said.

"I am in front of the auditorium. Please come fast, the female parents are giving me weird looks" Jimin said getting uncomfortable. Jin laughed and asked him to wait. After few seconds, Jin came out to fetch Jimin inside. They settled down.

"Hyung are you okay? Did you have your lunch?" Jimin asked

"Yes both of us had our lunch. I am absolutely okay." Jin said

"Ah! Hyung Tae asked me to tell you tha-" Jimin was cut off by Jin

"Yeah he messaged me that he will come to pick us up". Jin said with a bored look. Jimin just laughed at his hyung's expression

"Ok I shouldn't come between you and Tae" Jimin said. Soon the programme started. Jimin was really enjoying it. All the kids were beautifully dressed and they were walking so gracefully. Soon sooji came out and Jimin was in awe when he saw her. she was looking beautiful.

"She is looking amazing Jin hyung" Jimin said.

"Yeah she got her looks from her handsome from her father. Didn't you see the looks you are receiving from the female parents" Jin said

"You are also receiving it hyung I cam see that" Jimin said

"Yeah we both are very famous in school. Me for my looks and soo for her well-mannered behavior and good grades." Jin said. Sooji was walking gracefully and she spotted her samchon and dadda in the crowd. She waved at them with a big smile and Jimin and Jin also waved at her. After 1 hour, the programme ended. Sooji received prize for the shiny face and best outfit.

"Dadda, samchon? See I received a teddy bear and so many chocolate boxes" Sooji said jumping up and down

"Aww! You did really good princess" Jimin said.

"Yes my angel did an outstanding job" Jin said and kissed Sooji's cheeks.

"Ok! Now tell bye to your friends and Tae samchon is already waiting outside. We are going to celebrate your success and also the success of Tae samchon's new album" Jimin said. Today only Taehyung released his first ever all English album. He is very much proud of his best friend. The songs are already hitting the charts. The most romantic song of 'Sweet Night' is already popular among the young generation love birds.

"Ok !" Sooji said and left to say goodbye to her friends.Jin and Jimin were standing and talking when few parents came up to meet them

"Hello! Mr. Park and Mr. Kim. Sooji really did well" One of them said

"You really don't come to her school that often and we also don't see her mother. We only see Mr. kim" Another lady said. Jin was taken a back with the question. But he was bewildered and he knows very well that Jimin doesn't like this topic. It disturbs him and he was about to answer but Jimn answered instead.

"Well! You guys don't have to worry. We are Sooji's guardian. She has me as her Dadda. Jin hyung as her samchon. She also has other two samchons. Soon she is going to be noona. So, I don't think she needs anybody else. If you are talking about a mother figure? Then I will say that" Jimin turned towards Jin and said " Jin hyung is enough for her. She doesn't need any mother figure" Jimin said and left with Sooji and Jin. It's not that Jimin I s not used to with all these disgusting questions but it still boils his blood. In this lifetime, he doesn't want to hear that women's name, not anymore. he also doesn't want to see that man's face. Although that man is dead. But it still haunts him. But he also knows that everybody is here................

Hey guys! I am back with another chapter. I hope you liked the chapter. The next few chapters are going to be pretty interesting. If you liked this one, then please vote and comment your suggestions. This story is really something which improved my thinking capability. You guys loved my previous story. I hope you will support this one also. If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment.

Our BTS won the social artist at the billboards for the fourth time. Their new album is also coming up on 20th November. The main song is LIFE GOES ON. I am super excited guys. I will see you in my next update till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!VRPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!